Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craziest Halloween costume you've ever worn/seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craziest Halloween costume you've ever worn/seen?

Post about the craziest/wildest/naughtiest costumes you've worn/seen. Looking on the Internet doesn't count!

Seen: Lone Ranger in assless chaps. Poor guy must have had a hard time sitting the next day. I lost count of the number of tipsy ladies who would come by and smack his bottom like he had done something wrong.

Worn: Venom (from the Spider Man comics). Luckily, this was back in my bodybuilding days. Just needed black Wranglers, two pints of Liquid Latex liberally applied and a prosthetic tongue. Very cool how the LL cured to a shiny, scaly, almost reptilian quality. Kinda creeped me out how girls (and sometimes guys!) would come up and run their hands over me without at least asking first. The free drinks were nice tho.
    "If it's brown, it's cooked. If it's black, it's f***ed" - G. Ramsey

Re: Craziest Halloween costume you've ever worn/seen?

NSFW!!!!!!!!!!

or those easily offended.
    flickr

An email from God:
    To: People of Earth
    Date: 9/04/2007
    Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
    God

Comment

And if I had a kid, this would be the one he/she would wear

flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
      God

Comment

WORN: not a completely original idea, but...

naughty catholic schoolgirl, replete with pigtails tied with red lacey ribbons, red and black plaid short pleated skirt, strategically torn fishnets, black high-heeled boots, red lipstick, rosaries, rubber bracelets, black corset with red ribbon accents, white button down shirt which was left open and with the shirt tails ties in stylishly slutty knots, a red lollipop as oral accessory, and fake tattoo at the start of the swells of the bewbaliciousnesses. for that outfit alone, i am sure to spend a long time in hell.

i wore that getup the halloween of the year that eric and i met. without either one of us saying it, i knew he had gone on a halloween date with someone else. *smirk* i made sure to email him pics of me and my friends out at D&B a couple of days afterwards. let's just say that it didn't take long for him to date me exclusively. what red-blooded hetero male wouldn't choose a naughty catholic schoolgirl over an angel (yaaaaaaaaaawn!!)? *winks at eric*

SEEN: again, not a completely original idea, but...

hetero male college kid dressed as tranny in hula girl outfit with toilet paper-filled bikini top and grass skirt, under which loomed a very large and lifelike (well, except for how large it was...it was exceedingly LARGE ) floppy rubber dildo. he danced like that all night at the ocean club. scared the heck out of me when his thing whacked the side of my hip in the crowd.
        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

The craziest I've ever seen? It's a tie between;

* A bunch of people going as a graffiti laden subway car.

* A big hairy guy in lingerie.

Comment

Where ever I go on Holloween, I would wear nothing but pants. No shirt. No socks. No shoes. Then, when people ask what I am dressed up as, I would say,"I am a premature ejaculation, I just came in my pants".
            flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
            God

Comment

TATTRAT: L'ingOL from all your above posts. Straight up classic, especially the baby sandwich.
              Sing with me, everyone!
              "Some folk'll never eat a skunk, but then again, some folk'll..."
              like your mama, the slack-jawed yok'll.
              --------------------------------------------------------------
              http://www.haleakalatimes.com/ <--- better than MTV
              --------------------------------------------------------------
              The Nettle Caterpillar Must DIE!!!
              http://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/oc/freepubs/pdf/IP-22.pdf

Comment

In college some friends and I went to a party as a 6 pack of Becks - bottles. We made the big cardboard carrier and stayed in it all night.

Best one though was a group that went as a Pile of Sh**. They wore brown trash bags and face paint and each was labeled with their name - 'Dumb Sh**' 'Little Sh**' Fat Sh** Dip Sh** etc. They got the DJ to call out 'Pile of sh** on the dance floor' and all piled up on oneanother.
                "The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."
                Socrates.

Comment

One year my ex-hubby (a very creative guy) went as the Japanese army straggler Yokoi who hid out in the jungles of Guam for nearly 30 years. The ex made pants and slippers from pandanus and other jungle plants, stuck lots of foliage in his hair and walked around the party behind a large fan made from banana leaves and stole food from the guests' plates with a long pair of chopsticks. The costume was a huge hit with all and he won several awards including most creative.

Comment

@ Tatt!

Originally posted by Bob P View Post
                    Best one though was a group that went as a Pile of Sh**. They wore brown trash bags and face paint and each was labeled with their name - 'Dumb Sh**' 'Little Sh**' Fat Sh** Dip Sh** etc. They got the DJ to call out 'Pile of sh** on the dance floor' and all piled up on oneanother.
                    Did you happen to get a photo of all that sh*t?
                    Lovena

Comment

I played a Halloween gig in Phoenix one year dressed as a drunken, pregnant nun. The drunken part wasn't actually part of the costume, but it ended up working well.

Other than that, I really don't have the imagination for Halloween costumes. I'll probably be a flasher for my Halloween gig this year, if only because I have a trench coat.
                      Don't be mean,
                      try to help.

Comment

Originally posted by jdub View Post
                        I'll probably be a flasher for my Halloween gig this year, if only because I have a trench coat.

Just be sure to drink a bottle of Windex first, it will prevent you from streaking.
                        flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                        God

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
                          Just be sure to drink a bottle of Windex first, it will prevent you from streaking.
                          Bwaha! At least your sense of humor isn't bruised and bloody!!!!

Comment

I saw this one on my way to work this morning. Local bruddah with a bad blonde wig, gigantic fake chi-chis, Oakley shades, wobbly high heels, and a cigarette hanging from his mouth...looked a lot like Dog's old lady...ya had to be there...

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
                              Hahahahahaaha!! How have I never heard that one before?! I'll definitely be using that one on stage in a few hours. Thanks, Tattrat!
                              Don't be mean,
                              try to help.

Comment

Working...
                              X