Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lookin for somebody

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    That's the facial expression just before being abducted by space aliens. Might want to check out Area 51.

Which one, last count I remember there were at least three area 51's that I know of.

Never mind the car in the background, what about the vehicle he's in? Man that's some cheesy headrest fabric.

That facial expression looks just like how you'd react after a full rectal exam....uh...by space aliens...yeah das right dem aliens.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

The light on the person's right I'm pretty sure is a turn signal that some cars have on their side mirrors reflecting off the flash from the camera. Kinda looks like an image of Jesus though.

I'm thinking that car from the dome roof and shape of the door...vw bug maybe?

Comment

Is it possible to read what those cut-out words say that appear to be plastered on the top part of the vehicle's interior?

I'm just nosy and curious

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
          Is it possible to read what those cut-out words say that appear to be plastered on the top part of the vehicle's interior?

I'm just nosy and curious
          So was I! I grabbed the photo, cropped & zoomed in, but couldn't get a clear enough view of them to read. Too bad I don't have the computer programs that C.S.I. does. HaHa!
          Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

It says, "If you can read this I'm being abducted and cavity searched by aliens, go to my website at www.savemybutt.com Mahalo"

Comment

Wow there actually IS a website called www.savemybutt.com

Comment

Wow! If there was ever a victim of thread derailment it's gotta be Shen! Sorry, Shen!

Comment

Notice how Shen hasn't returned with any comments though? Hmmmm...
                  Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

The fellow looks oddly like a band guy I know. It ain't, though.
                    Don't be mean,
                    try to help.

Comment

ya know the more I look at him, the more I tink...I seen dis buggah someplace befoa...hmmmm...
                      Last edited by craigwatanabe; February 11, 2008, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                        ya know the more I look at him, the more I tink...I seen dis buggah someplace befoa...hmmmm...
                        Same here. Remember Marty Feldman as EyeGore in the movie "Young Frankenstein"? Compare the eyes in these photos, first from Shen, then two of Marty.

I'm just sayin'.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

O.K. this one really gave me a good laugh! Thanks! You're on the money!

Comment

Originally posted by leashlaws View Post
                            O.K. this one really gave me a good laugh!
                            Then my work on this planet is done, and I can return home.

Thanks!
                            You're certainly welcome.

You're on the money!
                            So you agree?
                            I think the guy in Shen's photo must be Marty Feldman's son.
                            There. We've identified the guy.
                            HT can be so darned useful sometimes!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                              I think the guy in Shen's photo must be Marty Feldman's son. There. We've identified the guy.
                              HT can be so darned useful sometimes!
                              heheheh

Right on. I Love HT!

And the people who make it so SPECIAL!

Auntie Lynn
                              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Wow! I disappear for a couple months and when I come back I find that I'm a tourist murderer who's being chased by cops in a VW with cheesy headrests (hey! my headrests resent that!).

Anyway, sorry fo goin away. It was just a fellow traveller I met at a hostel in New Orleans when I was visiting family, and my friends and I wanted to see how his travels were from there on out and if he enjoyed the musubi we left him.

Isn't the truth boring?!

Please, carry on with more theories, they're mo bettah!!

P.S. one of the magnets said "behind the essential woman" and another said "we go together to the see," I think. I stuck magnets all over my car and my friends ... never get bored. it's a 92 Geo Tracker that i love very much. it's a blast!

Comment

Working...
                                X