X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanguard
    replied
    Re: Lookin for somebody

Is it possible to read what those cut-out words say that appear to be plastered on the top part of the vehicle's interior?

I'm just nosy and curious

Leave a comment:

• Kittrick
    replied

The light on the person's right I'm pretty sure is a turn signal that some cars have on their side mirrors reflecting off the flash from the camera. Kinda looks like an image of Jesus though.

I'm thinking that car from the dome roof and shape of the door...vw bug maybe?

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    That's the facial expression just before being abducted by space aliens. Might want to check out Area 51.

Which one, last count I remember there were at least three area 51's that I know of.

Never mind the car in the background, what about the vehicle he's in? Man that's some cheesy headrest fabric.

That facial expression looks just like how you'd react after a full rectal exam....uh...by space aliens...yeah das right dem aliens.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

That's the facial expression just before being abducted by space aliens. Might want to check out Area 51.

Leave a comment:

• leashlaws
    replied

Originally posted by Kelly0040 View Post
    I dont think that looks like a police light - it looks like tail lights on a gray/champagne colored vehicle.

I dont know the guy, but he sure looks like a character (in a good way).
    I think you're right or on the right track with that assessment of the light now
    that I look again at the picture. I really don't know why I am wasting time on
    this whole thread though! Must be all the rain and we're stuck in the house!

Leave a comment:

• Kelly0040
    replied

I dont think that looks like a police light - it looks like tail lights on a gray/champagne colored vehicle.

I dont know the guy, but he sure looks like a character (in a good way).

Leave a comment:

• kani-lehua
    replied

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
    They look like those Hawaiian word of the day magnets that were distributed to Kamehameha school students. Hey maybe he's a teacher from KSBE? That would explain the police light...hmmm nah only the trustees get arrested, must be a DOE teacher being busted for pakalolo
    or maybe he's one of those cops that got busted on kaua'i?! cops chasing cops? which way did he go?

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
    [...]
    Kinda scary to have "someone" we don't know other than cyberly
    asking to find someone else. We never know the true intent of that search. [...]
    Valid points, MM. Admin has addressed this subject in the past. I would hope that should any HTers recognize the guy that they'd contact him directly and give him the URL for this thread and instruct him on how to send a PM.

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Originally posted by leashlaws View Post
    I wonder what all those white word magnets say above the door!
    They look like those Hawaiian word of the day magnets that were distributed to Kamehameha school students. Hey maybe he's a teacher from KSBE? That would explain the police light...hmmm nah only the trustees get arrested, must be a DOE teacher being busted for pakalolo

Leave a comment:

• leashlaws
    replied

I don't know anything about this thread really except from the comments -
    however, in my weird opinion of this it looks like a police car red light
    next to his passenger window which would explain his wide-eyed expression.
    Anyway that's that for me on this one. I wonder what all those white word magnets say above the door!

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
    That's a comment out of ignorance, since you, I and everyone else besides Shen have no idea why he's looking for him. Do you?
    That's right. So Shen...why you stay looking for dis buggah eh? He owe you money?

Leave a comment:

• Menehune Man
    replied

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
    That's a bit of a stretch
    That's a comment out of ignorance, since you, I and everyone else besides Shen have no idea why he's looking for him. Do you?

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

That's a bit of a stretch and to think this poor guy's impressive photo is in cyberspace now and he probably doesn't even know a bunch of HT'ers are making fun of him right now. Okay not a bunch, just me.

One day someone in some distant corner of the world will see this fellow walking to work minding his own business and a complete stranger will say, "Hey I saw your picture on a website, I don't know who you are but someone named Shen is looking for you.

Leave a comment:

• Menehune Man
    replied

I don't know this person.

Kinda scary to have "someone" we don't know other than cyberly
    asking to find someone else. We never know the true intent of that search.

Hate to go "Oh yeah, that guy hangs out at...", and then find out he's been murdered shortly afterwards.

Know what I mean?

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Actually he looks like any of the passengers in my mom's car while she's driving, she's in he 80's and drives like one too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X