X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office pranks

http://www.eyje.com/pictures/funny/T...Jokes_32_PICS_

I like the office full of rats
    "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
    "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
    "
    Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Re: Office pranks

If your peers are Mac OS X users, when they step away from the desk for coffee or a restroom break, go to their computer and press command+option+control+8. Doing this will invert monitor colors to black on white, making it look like there's something seriously wrong. To switch it back, do the same keystroke command again.

Taping the mouse down with good two-way tape is another one.

During Halloween, we string a rubber spider from the ceiling over the copy machine, and drop it in front of unsuspecting users. We've got some good screams over the years doing that.
    Last edited by Pomai; April 26, 2008, 02:38 PM.
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

A popular prank at every office I've ever worked at was to send out an office-wide e-mail from the mark's computer (presuming they haven't logged off or locked it) offering to treat everyone to lunch.
      "If it's brown, it's cooked. If it's black, it's f***ed" - G. Ramsey

Comment

I have a few, ummm, fart bags available in the studio. 'Nuff said!

Comment

At work sometimes a worker will give an Assistant Sales Manager going home,a good slap on the back for a "Job well done" little does he know that slap on the back included an active anti-theft Sensor-Matic strip.

As he walks thru the front doors, he sets off the anti-theft alarms and someone will yell out, "Cavity Search" Of course this stunt is done after store-hours.
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
            As he walks thru the front doors, he sets off the anti-theft alarms and someone will yell out, "Cavity Search" Of course this stunt is done after store-hours.
            Haha. Imagine the look on the customers' faces if it was done at peak hours. Reminds me of the "no ticket" scene in the third Indiana Jones movie.
            "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
            "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
            "
            Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

for 4/1 this year, I waited until everyone went to bed and changed the ring tones on all the cellphones in the house. Hubby = apple bottom jeans (he HATES that song). The teens all got disco.

pax

Comment

I know a guy that uses his voice commands to call his friends on his cell phones. When he calls me he speaks into his phone, "Call Craig" and it does.

So when he calls his boss, his address book lists him as "Dickhead" (Sorry Dick from the Advertiser, not you ) He speaks into his phone, "Call Dickhead" And it responds in a somewhat germanic female voice, "Call Dickhead at work or mobile?" It's a riot!
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
                X