"Where's Waldo?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Where's Waldo?"

Where's Waldo? AKA Where's John/Jane Doe??....

What ever happened to that person???

Don't you ever wonder what on earth has happened to him/her? especially when you use to see him/her here or there?? or in the same public transit with you etc??

(If you ever wonder what happened to that person, and want to find out, post it here and hope someone has seen him/her around).
    __________________________________________________ _____________

I do. I am not sure if any of you has ever seen that
    Mr. Tuxedo Man, I (I use to) always see him all dressed up in a white Tuxedo, Don't even know his name,
    or where he was going all the time in the bus. I never got the chance to talk to him . What ever happened to that guy?
    Does anyone Know?
    Aches & Pains
    (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Re: "Where's Waldo?"

Okay, I'll bite - Where's Pink Cloud? Did some business with him quite a while back in Barrington Hall at Berkeley and I've been wondering what has become of him.
    May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Originally posted by salmoned View Post
      Okay, I'll bite - Where's Pink Cloud? Did some business with him quite a while back in Barrington Hall at Berkeley and I've been wondering what has become of him.
      Johnny Allen Shaw might know, as Pink Cloud was one of the folks who appeared in his "My Big Fat Homeless Berkeley Movie" a couple years ago.

Comment

It's good to see he's alive and doing well - I may have to try to find that movie to rent.
        May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Working...
        X