• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thread perversion

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    You're getting aroused?!?
    Time to evaculate!
    LOL, that was royal.
    Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Re: 7th day adventist

Originally posted by sansei View Post
      [...]
      i realize this is a free country only it's not kind when they come back if we dont answer our door,that's unkind and i hope when they receive my e-mail that their senior will advise them not to visit our home so that's my hope day after day so i thought to share this with everyone.[...]
      Exactly how is it "not kind"? These people, regardless of their religious affiliation, have ONLY knocked on your door. YOU have not answered the door so THEY do not know that they are unwelcome. Just answer the freaking door and KINDLY request that they not contact you in the future. Then...AND ONLY THEN...if they continue to disturb you, can you claim "not kind".

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
        Exactly how is it "not kind"? These people, regardless of their religious affiliation, have ONLY knocked on your door. YOU have not answered the door so THEY do not know that they are unwelcome. Just answer the freaking door and KINDLY request that they not contact you in the future. Then...AND ONLY THEN...if they continue to disturb you, can you claim "not kind".
        LOLLLLL @ tutusue

oh sansei

LOLLLLL

do you have at least 1 mean streak and not the "not kind" streak? there is a difference
        stay forever young

Comment

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
          I love going to the 7th day adventist food store by their church off Pali. They have a good selection of "fake meat" and lots of other vegetarian foods that are hard to find.
          Do they have a restaurant as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
            Do they have a restaurant as well?
            No restaurant. If you want to sample what they sell, Castle Hospital has a cafeteria open to the public. Castle is an Adventist run facility.

Comment

Originally posted by localmoco View Post
              I don't know... Maybe it could be a fun game like hide-and-seek. You could spice it up by trying to low crawl past the windows without being seen. Or add in some paint ball guns to make it even more challenging. If you make it to "home base" then the proselyters have to leave you alone. But if you get caught then you have to read their literature.
              I only do that when my Mother-in-law comes to my house.Jus kiddin
              bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

october 31st: kids dressed up as religious people; pamphlets in hand and ready to offer prayers to save your soul.

trick or treat?
                "chaos reigns within.
                reflect, repent and reboot.
                order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                  You're getting aroused?!?
                  Time to evaculate!
                  That's why there's wife number 2 or wife number 3 for this purpose. Wife number 3 is younger, but wife number 2 knows what's she doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                    That's why there's wife number 2 or wife number 3 for this purpose. Wife number 3 is younger, but wife number 2 knows what's she doing.
                    No wonder I stay jam up!
                    bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

hi this is sansei and to update everyone,since i e-mailed the 7th day adventist church near our home and requested not to visit our home if they're in the neighborhood,they've stopped coming and now it make's me:O)

Well thank's for your time

Comment

how do you know that all the members got the message?
                        "chaos reigns within.
                        reflect, repent and reboot.
                        order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to kani-lehua,i e-mailed the head of the church and he i believe received my e-mail message and shared with his member's not to visit our home even though they may visit our neighbor's and that wont bother me only if it come's to us,then he may have given the message to his member's so i hope this may help with your thought's?

Comment

Re: probably not 7th day adventists

Sansei, did the church reply to your e-mail?
                            And have you seen them in your nieghborhood today?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to lika nui,i didnt receive a response from the church and they havent visited my area since the time i posted this and in my heart,i beleive the management told their follower's not to visit my area so i hope this may help with your thought's?

Comment

Re: probably not 7th day adventists

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                                lika nui,i didnt receive a response from the church
                                So it's entirely possible, and perhaps even likely, that they haven't even read your e-mail yet, much less done anything about it.
                                And by the way, you still haven't told us how you know which church it was nor have you told us how you got their e-mail address. Please answer those two questions for us too.

and they havent visited my area since the time i posted this and in my heart,i beleive the management told their follower's not to visit my area
                                In other words, you're just guessing. Maybe they've been in other neighborhoods, maybe even on other islands, or maybe they haven't been going out at all the past few days. None of that means they got your e-mail or they got any instructions. Do you understand now?
                                We're not picking on you, Sansei; we're trying to help you understand.
                                And please remember to tell us how you know which church it was, and also how you got their e-mail address.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X