Happy New Years 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Years 2009

While it's still 2008 here in Hawaii, 2009 has already arrived some where else on this planet.

So Happy New Year 2009!

For myself I might sleep in tonight, do plan on watching a movie tomorrow with a couple of friends.

So what about the rest of you?

Re: Happy New Years 2009

Happy New Year 2009! HT Ohana!!

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I just realized eldest spawn is currently living in the year 2009 while I'm still tagging along in 2008! Hopefully that makes her a year older...but not me!

I'll be heading to a get together of friends in Hawaii Kai. Their evening is geared to the stroke of midnight. I plan to be home and asleep long before then! If a yearning to watch fireworks overcomes me, I can see the ATM display from my hale. My yearning for sleep will probably outweigh my yearning for fireworks! I can see those any ol' Friday night!

That said...tonight is special, soooooo....

:::HAPPY NEW YEAR:::

Comment

!Fakafiefia 'ihe Ta'u Fo'ou!

I went birthday shopping today. I have two birthdays in Jamuary, wife and youngest. Tonight will be just the two of us spendiing quality time in the backyard spa, drinking a couple of Mexico Libres. Afterwards, play a little Rummikube and then to bed early. The 'uaifi received a $15 coupon from the Daily Grill restaurant for her birthday. So tomorrow, we'll head over there for brunch.

I'm feeling very gruntled. 2009 is going to be great!
        Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R ! ! !

Comment

EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR 2009.....
            bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

H N Y to all of you. Our home has a great view of the Space Needle, only a mile away, so we'll be watching them shoot off fireworks from there tonight, while sipping on a little prosecco.

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for a great year of dialogue
                and aloha! Off to the hot tub for some martini's before the fireworks get too
                rowdy and Manele & Koele start getting irritated. They don't freak out so much
                as get annoyed with the booms and bangs.

Everyone be safe out there and talk to you all in 2009! A hui hou!

Comment

Planning to spend a quiet night at home. That's the way I like it. Time for reflection and hoping for a better year in 2009. Happy New Year everyone! Hauʻoli Mahahiki Hou!

Comment

hi this is sansei and i wish to share in japanese how i as an american japanese would say happy new year's,it would be shinen akimshite omdeto gozaimasu! happy new year's everyone!

Well thank's for your time

Comment

happy new year from the biggest island!

we made it through 2008.

what will 2009 bring us?
                      "chaos reigns within.
                      reflect, repent and reboot.
                      order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                        i wish to share in japanese how i as an american japanese would say happy new year's,it would be shinen akimshite omdeto gozaimasu!
                        A very happy New Year to you too, sansei --- can you say it in Hawaiian?

As a Japanese-American, you might be familiar with the tradition of extensive house-cleaning before the new year begins, as you are not supposed to clean house for a week after, so as to not risk sweeping out any good luck. That's what's happening in my home tonight!

Comment

Glad everyone out there is celebrating my birthday with fireworks, champagne, sashimi, and ozōni!

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                          USA TODAY, page 2A
                          11 March 1993

Comment

Just 'cause.....

Minawaanigwad Aataabiboon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
                              Glad everyone out there is celebrating my birthday with fireworks, champagne, sashimi, and ozōni!

TnNnl?????????
                              Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Working...
                              X