X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Whitfield
    replied
    Re: Sen. Inouye killed analog

I can't recall where I noticed the news this weekend, one of the Q&A columns in a local rag, but a search of - inouye stevens digital - brings up info on the history of the bill and such to more than support my diatribe.

Leave a comment:

• Konaguy
    replied
    Re: Sen. Inouye killed analog

Do you have any links that would support your position ? It would've been helpful if you included them in your diatribe.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    started a topic Sen. Inouye killed analog

Sen. Inouye killed analog

We now know who the main man behind instituting the airwaves completely to digital was, our own Senator Dan, along with his fellow Senate buddy in Alaska, Stevens.
    This was a seriously pitiful and dangerous move, the worse part being that in the process, all analog transmitters and equipment are now being
    destroyed, putting us soley at the mercy of satelites that can and will be come unavailable in some 'enexpected' manner and destroyed by our enemies, leaving us totally up the stinky creek.
    To have made the move to digital option is one thing, to have us completely disposed to this easily fallible/destroyed convenience is mad and we will surely pay dearly for it eventually.
    Dan needs to be called out on this for a full and in depth explanation, not just a surface quip.
Working...
X