• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaonohi
    replied
    Re: For Lio...

Just to let you know:

Evan took over 1000 photos, - still photos - with his 'video camera.'

I have added them to the webpage previously mentioned, something like http://www.webshots/user/lesperancehi
    (I can't access it now because I'm still downloading all his @U**^$#$@ terrific phoos!

Actually, some are awesome, really terriffic! But I'm still too tired to sort out the best.

Browse, and enjoy!

BTW!!!!!!

Dublin experience has enabled me to determine that the BEST draught Guinness in Hon town is at Murphy's.

250th anniversary 'new' Guinness, is... dark beer, not stout.
    Try it, though; who knows?

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied
    For Lio...

[IMG]

[/IMG]

For Lio....

Just because.

I'm the short one, w/ 2-tone hair.

Oops.
    From the left:
    Me (5' 7" having shrunk 2.5 inches since '68!),
    Evan (6' 2", recently acquired! Straight A student, 15 yrs old till 8-31)
    Bob (Ireland's greatest dog!)
    Michelle (Hawaii's greatest partner, bar none!)

Oh yes, I DO have 2-tone hair!

K
    Last edited by Kaonohi; August 17, 2009, 08:05 PM. Reason: Ek ong kar stat nam siri wha guru.

Leave a comment:

• Barry
    replied
    Re: Ireland, London and the HT connection.

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    It's always a treat to see what HT posters look like - all of you are lovely and/or handsome.
    Don't encourage me I've got lots of Kaonohi and his lady and son in London. I caught them unawairs. Yes they are handsome and beautiful.
    Their son is so massive 6 foot two and 15years old. What a respectful young man they have brought up. A lovely lad.
    They will be back here.Their son wants to learn my brand of Irish in Dublin. Of course,,,,, I can't leave a little feller like that on his own.

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

Originally posted by Barry View Post
    I should have sent this for your apprroval but the dinner lady 'mountain dew 'came over me again.
    As I recall, her name was Arianne, and she can come over me any time....
    Chief server at the "Jack Horner." On the corner....

A truly lovely lass. Made shamrocks atop my Guinness, gave Barry his Stella Artis, tended to our every need with a smile.

No problem, Barry - post them all if you wish.

Leave a comment:

• Barry
    replied

I should have sent this for your apprroval but the dinner lady 'mountain dew 'came over me again.

Leave a comment:

• Barry
    replied

By merln at 2009-08-15

Hope this is in the right place Mr Kaonohi ? It's one of my favourites

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

It's always a treat to see what HT posters look like - all of you are lovely and/or handsome.

Leave a comment:

• Barry
    replied

Beautififul people in body and in mind. The midwife must have taken them away at birth and ironed beauty on them. They wanted to see so much and rushed around so there was a danger of them disappearing up their own bums > I can't say arses on here can I ?

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Great photos!

Leave a comment:

• Barry
    replied

Originally posted by cyleet99 View Post
    Thank you so much for the pics! I know you had a great time. Good to see you and yours and Barry, too!

Sure puts a new focus on what "old" means. Oh, not the people; the artifacts and especially the castles!

I hope to join in Kaonohi's thread with some photos of mine but not before I have shown them to Kanonohi,,, possibly on Sunday. After all a promise is a promise.

Leave a comment:

• cyleet99
    replied

Thank you so much for the pics! I know you had a great time. Good to see you and yours and Barry, too!

Sure puts a new focus on what "old" means. Oh, not the people; the artifacts and especially the castles!

Leave a comment:

• Lei K
    replied

Mmm Guinness!

Mahalo for sharing Kaonohi! I've been looking forward to you starting a thread about your trip, the pictures are beautiful!

My husband will LOVE seeing these as well. Your trip sounds so wonderful. I dream of taking my family to Ireland for a few weeks. There's so much to see. I'm surprised you only took 338 pictures, I'd have THOUSANDS taken!

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

Beautiful pics.

Mahalo for sharing.

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• Barry
    replied

Brilliant and they got to see many places I suggested. In such a short time you can't see everything on the agenda. I've got a feeling that they will go back to Ireland.

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied
    Links to the select, and the rest of the photos.

Click for:

My favorite 50 photos.

All 338 photos (unedited)!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X