Online Calendar recommendation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Calendar recommendation?

Anyone use an online calandar for tracking the family's major important dates? I'm looking for something that each family member can access from their work or home or school setting, one central calendar to check "major" dates and deadlines that can affect the whole family. [Like, "Cousin Kimo's wedding", and "Judy's application deadline".]
    Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Re: Online Calendar recommendation?

For a technically adept family, I'd just get everyone using Google Calendar, then make sure everyone shares their calendar and subscribes to everyone else's. I've also used the Groups feature of both Google and Yahoo to set up a group calendar.

For something for more simple, have you looked at Cozi?

http://www.cozi.com/

Never tried it, but among the group/family calendar site reviews I could find, it's one of the last ones still standing.

Comment

Re: Online Calendar recommendation?

Thanks, I did check out the Cozi website, but realized that I was going to have limited cooperation from the family, so I need something really simple. Which is why I was hoping for a recommendation from someone who had success with one that they'd tried. Humm, maybe online calendars for family use are not popular ...
      Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Working...
      X