Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Funny!!. :-D

Sept. 30, 2012 Sunday

I just had to share this, cuz, I find this so hilarious LOL!!. I was with my friend at Magic Isl. earlier, when we were heading back, I looked around & notice that there was a lot of people walking, & jogging, & people picnicking, & on the ground I noticed a non motorized razor scooter on the ground, as I was facing my friend, talking to her & telling her what I was going to do, was just to move the razor aside on the grassy side near where the children were playing, just so that the joggers who are not paying attention jogging wont trip over it. Next thing I know, an angry woman's voice started yelling at me for no apparent reason, yelling at me "Are you jogging!!? Are you Jogging!!?" so, I just slightly faced her to show that I replied back even though I really didn't even see her face, & said, " Oh I was just talking to my friend, & not you", then we continued walking towards Ala Moana. I don't think she said anything else thereafter cuz she was awfully quiet as my friend & I started walking away . For all I know, she probably gave me the middle finger , personally I don't really care. It was just so hilarious all the way around. LOL.
    Aches & Pains
    (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Re: So Funny!!. :-D

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
    Next thing I know, an angry woman's voice started yelling at me for no apparent reason, yelling at me "Are you jogging!!? Are you Jogging!!?" so, I just slightly faced her to show that I replied back even though I really didn't even see her face, & said, " Oh I was just talking to my friend, & not you", then we continued walking towards Ala Moana. I don't think she said anything else thereafter cuz she was awfully quiet as my friend & I started walking away . For all I know, she probably gave me the middle finger , personally I don't really care. It was just so hilarious all the way around. LOL.
    I always say, "Welcome to Hawaii."

We have more nutjobs, and ultra sensitives here than in Beijing. Or
    Tehran!

You can unintentionally offend more people here per mile than anywhere.
    Laugh and smile, it's a good strategy!

Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post

Tehran!

Yikes Kaonohi! That hasn't been my experience at all. Well, maybe online but not irl.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post

Tehran!

Well, like the saying goes, "smile, it'll make people wonder what you're up to."
        Aches & Pains
        (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
          Yikes Kaonohi! That hasn't been my experience at all. Well, maybe online but not irl.
          +1!

Bold statement. While everyplace has it's share of kooks, some days are just better than others.
          flickr

An email from God:
          To: People of Earth
          Date: 9/04/2007
          Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
          God

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
            Maybe it has to do with where I hang out. I've had a rock thrown through my car window in Waimanalo, been confronted by a guy I saw taking a leak in front of the Kaneohe post office (he didn't like me noticing?), been stalked by someone who saw me in the Kaneohe library and subsequently followed me (us, I was with my family) to Longs, then Safeway, and then ran away when I turned the tables and started following him, had a guy attack me because I scolded his kids who were zooming in and out of driveways with their mini-mopeds. There's lots more.

I should have added that I have never been in a place where I have found so many helpful and gracious people as well. The Aloha here really does make up for the nutjobs.
            Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
            ~ ~
            Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
            Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
            Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Working...
            X