Off Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Off Topic

I am curious, as to what this thread was about.. But I feel wierd writing on here for no reason, just because. Because? Because my fingers became itchy and I felt like typing. Even if it make's no sense as to why I did it. Ummm. Okay
    A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
      I am curious, as to what this thread was about.. But I feel wierd writing on here for no reason, just because. Because? Because my fingers became itchy and I felt like typing. Even if it make's no sense as to why I did it. Ummm. Okay

ummm my fingers want to join in too...I guess the point of this thread.. is ummm
      to be off topic
      Check out my blog on Kona issues :
      The Kona Blog

Comment

I'm having fun looking at old photos and playing with my 'avatar'. Ooohh!
        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
          I'm having fun looking at old photos and playing with my 'avatar'. Ooohh!
          Was that apart of the topic or is it OFF topic?

Comment

How come if one young Chinese lady pops in wanting to sell jewelry and snag a boyfriend, she gets teased? Then another new member just arrives and wants to sell "Start your own business" stuff and it's quiet? I don't get it?!
            Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Was that apart of the topic or is it OFF topic?
              jus talk story. I get the feeling that this thread will have choke topics before this will close. I don't fee like reading through this thread, but I will when I get bored.
              How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
                How come if one young Chinese lady pops in wanting to sell jewelry and snag a boyfriend, she gets teased? Then another new member just arrives and wants to sell "Start your own business" stuff and it's quiet? I don't get it?!
                neither do I, maybe it has to be in italics or in some bright color for others to actually see.

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
                  jus talk story. I get the feeling that this thread will have choke topics before this will close. I don't fee like reading through this thread, but I will when I get bored.
                  I got ya, dude. I was just playing around, I think I will pop in on this thread off and on.

Comment

I got ya, dude. I was just playing around, I think I will pop in on this thread off and on.
                    Speaking of pop.....

Pop This!
                    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

ewww! *squick*

Comment

See, Mike. ya comitted a cardinal sin. THIS is yer venue for da kine. li'dat. See whatcha did?
                        made em close a thread in which we were ranting and raving about all and sundry.
                        basically, ryan closed a thread we all need, to vent steam. that was yer typical spontaneously created and devolving off topic thread.
                        something that naturally happens now and then. Must we have a regimented accountant bean counter slice and dice perfectly appropriately named thread... called "off topic"?
                        ok. guess we do.
                        ah. found it.

Comment

Yeah, why is that? It's like we're all having a conversation, then someone comes in and yells, "Everyone shut up NOW!"

Thread drift is good.

Comment

it's well and good in a thread made for it.
                            which that was.

Comment

why is it that I have to look out my windows some morning and see "Papa" out on his lanai in his BBD's

Comment

just be happy it was that one 'some morning' only.
                                and ain't dat what da papa figure do?!

Comment

Working...
                                X