Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your height?

Hair splitting time!

Okay when some asks me what my height is I tell them at sea level I'm 5'7" high but when I'm on top Mauna Kea my height is over 13,000 feet!

The correct term should be how tall are you! Yeah yeah yeah I know, but hey it's true.

And for you geography nuts, Mauna Kea is the tallest but not the highest mountain in the world.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
      And for you geography nuts, Mauna Kea is the tallest but not the highest mountain in the world.
      Huh ? something fishy with that statement care to clarify...

Oh yeah I'm 6'4"
      Check out my blog on Kona issues :
      The Kona Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron S
        Huh ? something fishy with that statement care to clarify...

Oh yeah I'm 6'4"
        Okay Geology nut.

Mauna Kea's base lies at the bottom of the ocean whereas Mt. Everest's is at sea level. Mauna Kea is taller than Everest if put side by side by over 1,000 feet. But Mt. Everest's peak is at a higher elevation relative to sea level than any other mountain peak in the world.

Comment

5'6" and about 120-130 lbs. Going to the doc tomorrow, so can tell my weight for sure then! Basically tall for a chic in Hawaii and relatively thin.

Originally posted by Aaron S
          Huh ? something fishy with that statement care to clarify... Oh yeah I'm 6'4"
          6'4" Aaron S? Mmmmmm...are you cute too?
          The inability to hear is a nuisance; The inability to communicate a tragedy. Hear my hands!

Comment

chee, always the tall guys eh? but he never know about Mauna Kea. I'm 5'6" and maintaining 145-ish since forever, still a bantam ball of fire. not big but my natural weight I guess. so are you cute? what's the enigma? inquiring minds want to know, haha!
            this space for rent

Comment

It's always about the height--when you got a fetish for tall guys! lol And I know about Mauna Kea since I grew up in Hawaii! You're 5"6 and 145? are you a built 145 or a soggy 145? lol

Of course I'm cute!

And as for the enigma . . . what good would it do for me to tell you! that'd give it all away! You gotta find out for yourself!
              The inability to hear is a nuisance; The inability to communicate a tragedy. Hear my hands!

Comment

Oic, enjoy yourself, I go back to lurking I guess a marshmellow on fire could still be a ball of fire? that not me either way. hope not offend you, just playing around ok?

T.G.I.aloha F.
                this space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by poi cocktail :)
                  Oic, enjoy yourself, I go back to lurking I guess a marshmellow on fire could still be a ball of fire? that not me either way. hope not offend you, just playing around ok?

T.G.I.aloha F.
                  Not offended in the least! Don't even think that!

Comment

Okay lovebirds lets stick to topic or else them mods will bump this thread

Comment

Originally posted by adri1456
                      I know that some people won't admit their weight or age here, so lets start with how tall you are.

I'm 5"2' (being filipino, its a good size - I don't have to bend much to make the beds)
                      Your filipino??

I Never knew that. I'm swiss,filipino,spanish.;-)

Going back to the "height" thing....

I am almost as short as you, but I beat you by few inches taller. ;-)

My husband will always tell any one who asks: that he is:
                      5 ft. 19. ;-) :-D
                      *I guess he figires that you/they can do the mathematical figure(s),smiley* LOL.

Aloha. :-)
                      Aches & Pains
                      (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
                        Okay lovebirds lets stick to topic or else them mods will bump this thread
                        Lovebirds???

Cheeeeee.

Comment

Working...
                        X