No one in my family can now be trusted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm this close to moving out

Didn't I also read that you're back in school again? I hope you can get through the math this time and can get back into good standing at school. Someday, when you're in your 30s, you'll look back at all the "trauma" you've been through and kinda smile to yourself and say, "You know, all the bad things that happened in the past have made me the better person than I am today."

Trust me. Everybody goes through the same angst to some degree or other when they're in their young adulthood. By the time you get makule, you wonder how you could have gotten into all that trouble and still managed to survive!

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

No one in my family can now be trusted

Things has gotten from bad to worse in my life.

My friend who lives with us just got $109 stolen from his wallet between yesterday afternoon and a few minutes ago.

So far, me and my Mom are suspecting my 15 year old brother, 10 year old sister, and 12 year old female cousin. We've given them until tomorrow to anonymously give back the items (our camera and the $300 total cash taken), after that, I'll try and call a police friend to help.

But until the item is found, I shut off the internet to every computer, and will be either find some other way to fish the info out from them, or reformat their computers.

This is getting out of hand, and my Mom could lose her business because of this. They don't even help out, and we're getting this crap from them.

(If anyone want to come over and help, then PM me. I just can't take this anymore)

EDIT: I FOUND THE CAMERA!!

It was hidden behind some CDs above our stereo. I saw it after looking through the side of the bookcase. Now, if I can lose something else, then maybe we can find the money.
      Last edited by adrian; May 14, 2005, 03:37 PM.
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Re: No one in my family can now be trusted

Originally posted by adri1456
        EDIT: I FOUND THE CAMERA!!

It was hidden behind some CDs above our stereo. I saw it after looking through the side of the bookcase. Now, if I can lose something else, then maybe we can find the money.
        Dang!.That was weird!. I thought you said that you gave it your mom to take it to the beach. (then she accused you of loosing it). So, how could it have moved "behind some CDs above your stereo"?.

I'm sure & I bet she feels really bad now, that she accused you of something you didn't do!. See, I knew it!. She was in the wrong to begin with!. She had no right to be yelling at you & accusing you of such thing when you didn't loose it!. I just knew it!.
        Last edited by Serenity; May 14, 2005, 11:43 PM.
        Aches & Pains
        (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Re: No one in my family can now be trusted

Originally posted by adri1456
          Things has gotten from bad to worse in my life.

My friend who lives with us just got $109 stolen from his wallet between yesterday afternoon and a few minutes ago.

So far, me and my Mom are suspecting my 15 year old brother, 10 year old sister, and 12 year old female cousin. We've given them until tomorrow to anonymously give back the items (our camera and the $300 total cash taken), after that, I'll try and call a police friend to help.

But until the item is found, I shut off the internet to every computer, and will be either find some other way to fish the info out from them, or reformat their computers.

This is getting out of hand, and my Mom could lose her business because of this. They don't even help out, and we're getting this crap from them.

(If anyone want to come over and help, then PM me. I just can't take this anymore)
          If those kids stole it,I hope they fess up soon, other wise, they could be in deep trouble. I am sorry that you are going through this. Since you start loosing $$$ & stuff like that, the only option is to just have locks on the bedroom door(s), so that your sister,brother, & cousin can't get into things like that, & you wont be loosing anything next time. I am sorry if that does has to come to that. If that happens to me, I would either get locks for my bedroom doors, or start locking up stuff that I wouldn't want to get stolen. I do hope that it does get found soon, or your bro.,sis.,& cousin fess up, if they did stole it. If you suspect that they did it, should explain the consequnces to them when people steal & don't return stuff back. Maybe that will open their eyes to see & understand. Either way, I hope that the money turns up along with the other stuff that was also lost or stolen. Well, good luck with everything else!. Hope that your situation gets solved one way or another.

Aloha.
          Aches & Pains
          (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Working...
          X