Boxers or Briefs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boxers or briefs??

LOL! I'm not a runner but thanks for the explaining why I should think about immobilizing the lychees if I do decide to train for the marathon.

Comment

well, you would think that someone could invent a high-tech running short with a sophisticated network of rope and pulleys inside to rein those bad boys in.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalalinder
        and guys? knock it off already with the speedos. unless you have the body of a Greek god, we don't need to see that!
        But if you *do* have the body of a Greek god ... wear that Speedo with pride, baybee!

Comment

And guys? knock it off already with the speedos. unless you have the body of a Greek god, we don't need to see that!
          Amen.
          If I was mayor or governor there would be a licensing process so that folks would have to be approved and get a permit before wearing Speedos.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

On the subject of briefs...I can see women wearing sexy g-strings showing from their cracks but da guys showing off their Hanes? Wassup wit dat with their pants hanging off their hips. Nothing sexy about that but then I'm a guy who can't pull the Budweiser label off the bottle without ripping it apart
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
              On the subject of briefs...I can see women wearing sexy g-strings showing from their cracks but da guys showing off their Hanes? Wassup wit dat with their pants hanging off their hips. Nothing sexy about that but then I'm a guy who can't pull the Budweiser label off the bottle without ripping it apart
              Craig:
              I never did understand the bra straps or undies showing thing, and then the boys who have to show their Joe Boxers or something. I guess it's like if they spend good money or steal exciting underwear well the rest of the world is going to have to know about it.

On another note one of my favorite things to do at UH mens' volleyball games was to watch the team as they boys changed their shirts right there on the floor before the game. I swear the whole world went quiet for me when that happened. Excuse me, have to daydream for 30 seconds.
              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

well, you would think that someone could invent a high-tech running short with a sophisticated network of rope and pulleys inside to rein those bad boys in.
                Heh heh heh. Somebody has. Only it's not to hold things down for comfort, it's to hold things up for display. Here's an article about it.

(Unfortunately, the whole site is a relentlessly stylish Flash animation, complete with musical soundtrack, so I can't point directly to the diagrams I want. But once the thing loads, go to Menu > Spotlight > How It Works. Probably not safe for work.)

Comment

as for the bra straps, I can see if the woman's sexy enough to warrant such a tease but I hardly think a guy would want to do the same, I put showing off one's boxers in the same category as prancing around in speedo's and you're the only one who thinks it's sexy...I don't know maybe because I'm from a different generation where it wasn't chic to show off your underwear.

I guess being vain is the only thing that has survived the 80's

Comment

To address the original question. Briefs, but I never gave boxers a shot. I went directly from white kids kine to multi-colored (depending on mood) men's briefs. I wear board shorts for hanging around the house, but think I'll get a pair of boxers to check it out.
                    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

yeah boxers are great for hanging out around the house, I'm at home now wearing mine. You get so comfortable wearing them sometimes you forget they're not casual shorts and you answer the door much to the surprize of the Rainbow Vacuum lady that came by last night to sell me one.

Damn she was so good I ended up buying their newest "e" series for $2,000. Didn't even try to drill the price down. Now I have this brand new $2000 Rainbow water vacuum sitting next to my 10-year old Kirby G4 upright that cost me $1400. I really am a sucker for cute women selling vacuums I guess.

Or was it her smile that sold me. But then again what was she smiling about as boxers have an open fly...Oops

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
                        Rainbow Vacuum lady that came by last night to sell me one.

Damn she was so good I ended up buying their newest "e" series for $2,000. Didn't even try to drill the price down. Now I have this brand new $2000 Rainbow water vacuum sitting next to my 10-year old Kirby G4 upright that cost me $1400. I really am a sucker for cute women selling vacuums I guess.

Or was it her smile that sold me. But then again what was she smiling about as boxers have an open fly...Oops
                        Gosh sakes Craig, you are out of control or make big bucks! What did your wife say?
                        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

A little bit of both I guess. After buying the vacuum I realized I could have gotten that nice plasma tv set to replace my 36" Panasonic I picked up at Salvation Army for $40 (all it needed was some compressed air to dislodge the fried roach from one of the IC chips that controlled the front panel buttons.

But then again I used it last night in the air filter mode which lets it run silently on low flow and when I woke up this morning, my sinuses were completely clear! All the Clarinex commercials on the biggest plasma screen couldn't have done that!

My wife just rolled her eyes and said, "You vacuum the house now with your vacuum cleaner".

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                            alas: don't have, no moa

olos: balls, bags, testicles!

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule
                            oops tenks fo da correction aunty!!
                            Reggie aka pinakboy
                            Reggie's Kaukau Time! blog
                            Raw Eats Veggie Videos
                            Recipe Tube TV!
                            Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

Boxers or Briefs???? Hmmmm.....

I'll be brief ....

No doubt about it, boxers, definatley!.

More space, leg room, & breathing room.

Plus, once out in in the open like that,
                              it becomes more accessible.
                              Aches & Pains
                              (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity
                                No doubt about it, boxers, definatley!.

More space, leg room, & breathing room.

what da hell ya doin' down there, breathing?!
                                no, forget it. don't tell me.

Comment

Working...
                                X