Ow ow ow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ow ow ow!

Dumped my bike on the way home tonight, have to go to the ER now. Busted a bunch of parts off my precious baby, poor thing. And now my foot's all screwed up.
    Just thought I'd stop in and gripe before heading to the hospital.

Re: Ow ow ow!

Good thing you weren't drinking... right?

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
      Good thing you weren't drinking... right?
      No, I wasn't. Not that it's any of your freaking business. Why would you even ask that?

Oh, of course, because I ride a Harley, obviously I must be drunk or on crystal meth or on my way home from my job as a prostitute, right?

Screw you, Palolo Joe. And the horse you rode in on.

Broken foot, screwed-up neck (thanks to the helmet whinging my head around), broken clutch lever, broken mirror, broken pride, broken heart.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza

Broken foot, screwed-up neck (thanks to the helmet whinging my head around), broken clutch lever, broken mirror, broken pride, broken heart.
        You poowah ting, you.

Comment

Awww, I feel (literally) for you, MadAzza. I've fallen off my bicycle more times than I care to think about. Fortunately, I haven't been going very fast when I've dumped the bike, and the most I've sustained is a bloody knee and possibly bruised ribs. Thank god you were wearing that helmet, though. Even if it screwed up your neck a little bit, that's better than having your head cracked open like a coconut.

I know what you mean about feeling worse about the damage your baby sustained...the last time I fell off my bike, I was worried more about my bike being damaged than I was about the blood that was oozing out of my knee!

Malama pono,
          Miulang
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Dumped my bike on the way home tonight, have to go to the ER now. Busted a bunch of parts off my precious baby, poor thing. And now my foot's all screwed up.
            Just thought I'd stop in and gripe before heading to the hospital.
            glad u alright thank God! hope u feel betta and get back on your feet!
            Reggie aka pinakboy
            Reggie's Kaukau Time! blog
            Raw Eats Veggie Videos
            Recipe Tube TV!
            Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

You're well enough to type -- that's something. Hope you heal OK.

Comment

Ditching a bike is no picnic, pedal or petroleum powered. A scraped up Harley is a sad thing indeed! While both the physical and financial pain might sting, hope there might still be some bittersweet joy in some future Harley accessory shopping! A wipeout is always a good excuse for an upgrade or two.

Get better soon... and yeah, lucky for us you're still well enough to type!

Comment

Get well wishes from me too! Take care!

Auntie Lynn
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

how are you now? how bad? Someone cause this!?
                    tell me who, I go bussem up real bad.

Comment

Oh Sweetie. Glad you were able to send us a note. Sorry about your Hog. Sorry about your bumps and scrapes. Get well soon.
                      I didn't think Palolo Joe was being a jerkface, I think, in his own special way, he was showing he cared.
                      Looks like all of us who've written in do.
                      Road rash sucks. Healing vibes coming at ya!
                      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Ouch! Luckily you had a helmet. I don't see too many Harley bikers wearing those. Get well.

Comment

Awww.. pooah ting u! I hope da pain starts to get beddah instead of moah worse.... sorry about u and sorry about da bike...
                          Aloha,
                          Mokihana

Comment

No, I wasn't. Not that it's any of your freaking business. Why would you even ask that?
                            Hey, you the one who comes on here at two in the morning just to let us all know that you wiped out and was going to the hospital. It's a fair question.

And don't start with me about being for or against motorcycles. You don't know me, and you don't know anything about the hog I ride. Screw you too.

Comment

Thank you, everyone, for all the kinds words. I'm fine, it's just my foot and my bike that are dinged up. I didn't "wipe out" -- I failed to execute a low-speed maneuver. I've been working 14-hour days and was just exhausted and not paying attention, I guess. Was kinda cranky, too, obviously.

But I've got today off and now I'm catching up on my rest. Ahhh ...

Thank you again. I do appreciate your concern.

Comment

Working...
                              X