5 Questions: I Get Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Questions: I Get Week

It's the return of the 5 Questions! Answer as specifically, as vaguely, as verbosely, or as concisely as you wish, but do let us know:
    1. What's something you're looking forward to in the next week?
    2. What's something you're dreading in the next week?
    3. What's something you're hoping to accomplish in the next week?
    4. In what way will this week be exactly like last week for you?
    5. What can you do toward making this week better than last week?
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Re: 5 Questions: I Get Week
      I'm looking forward to getting half of my house really clean.

I'm down to my last two weeks of summer vacation, and two days this week will be devoted to school-related work: A three-hour facilitator-training session and an all-day training session for new yearbook advisors.

Besides cleaning my house, I'd really like to get my math class completely prepped for the first week.

I'll probably stay up too late at night and continue to wake up later than I'd like. This causes me a little bit of stress.

I can be a little more disciplined with my free time, balancing the lazy-time with the industrious time in a way that satisfies both needs.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

hope you achieve dem goalz. you sound like a procrastinator lol ... just playing. humans procrastinate too much.
      Ebb And Flow

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
        It's the return of the 5 Questions! Answer as specifically, as vaguely, as verbosely, or as concisely as you wish, but do let us know:

What's something you're looking forward to in the next week?
        Getting togedda wit some friends tomorrow.

What's something you're dreading in the next week?
        Hot weddah in da 90's wit no a/c in da hale.

What's something you're hoping to accomplish in the next week?
        Getting all my work done!

In what way will this week be exactly like last week for you?
        Get choke hana!

What can you do toward making this week better than last week?
        Relax, hang loose, be grateful foah alla hana!
        Aloha,
        Mokihana

Comment

do you mind telling me what hana means. tanks much
          Ebb And Flow

Comment

Finally changing the way I eat and hopefully lose weight
            Finally changing the way I eat and hopefully lose weight
            To atleast get myself to eat the mini plates at L&L (if I have to eat lunch)
            I'll be saving a few dollars by not wasting my food when I can't finish it.
            Think before I order.
            How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Hana is Hawaiian for work. Another common phrase you might hear or read around here is Pau Hana which means finish work (or stop work, quitting time, or end of shift).
              Last edited by helen; August 1, 2005, 12:42 PM. Reason: added a couple of missed words

Comment

What's something you're looking forward to in the next week?
                Making one year blogging on August 6th!!!!!!!

What's something you're dreading in the next week?
                My appointment at the psychiatrist. It's draining.

What's something you're hoping to accomplish in the next week?
                Accept that I won't fit my clothes of yesteryear, bag it and give it to IHS.

In what way will this week be exactly like last week for you?
                Still with the same computer. Can't see pictures, thus, can't post pictures.

What can you do toward making this week better than last week?
                Appreciate Phantom Of The Opera along with MAMA.

Auntie Lynn
                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Harvesting the sweet corn I planted in late spring..this planting is ready for market..it is such a satisfying thing to see a crop go from seed to sprout to the final product.

Going to the dentist.

I'm hoping I can meet up with some cranberry growers out on Cape Cod.

I willl wake up at 4:35 AM, and go to bed at 8:30PM, just like I did every day last week. This awake/sleep cycle seldom changes, and when I am forced to change it, even by a half-hour (especially at night), I pay the consequences the next day.

Put on more sunscreen! I really got lazy about putting it on last week ( I really hate putting it on..don't like the smell and it gets in my eyes ) and I took in more UV rays than I should have. I think I might go the route of the old Hawai'i pineapple field workers here soon if it gets any hotter than it has been getting...the wide-brimmed hat, the sunglasses, the neck-wrapping, and the cut-off pant legs from childrens' blue jeans to cover the arms.

Comment

[QUOTE=scrivener]It's the return of the 5 Questions! Answer as specifically, as vaguely, as verbosely, or as concisely as you wish, but do let us know:[list=1][*]What's something you're looking forward to in the next week?
                    Two free nights for just me! I won't know what to do with myself! Well, MAYBE I will!!! Payday on Friday![*]What's something you're dreading in the next week?
                    My girls are in rehearsals all week for a show at Mamiya Theatre this weekend. It's exhausting. Not for them, for me, LOL.[*]What's something you're hoping to accomplish in the next week?
                    I'm negotiating a promotion, more responsibilities, more income at work.[*]In what way will this week be exactly like last week for you?
                    I will be sleep deprived.[*]What can you do toward making this week better than last week?
                    Not procrastinate!
                    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

1. Going to China!

2. Errrr, going to China! (Not!)

3. Climb Mt. Emei (10,000 ft.)

4. I'll grind plenny Chinese food...

5. Bring Tabasco(monastery food... )

Comment

-- My FLCL DVDs should be here and I'll finally have a complete set that I can watch over and over.

-- Gotta buy books for school at some point...and there's the whole thing where I don't like going to school in general.

-- Hmm...I want to go to Arby's.

-- I will play The Sims 2 University all week and do nothing else, most likely.

-- Learn how to use the digital camera we just bought.
                        myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

1. getting paid
                          2. not getting paid
                          3. complete our weekend workouts
                          4. i still gotta cook
                          5. get mo money fo spend

Reggie aka pinakboy
                          Reggie's Kaukau Time! blog
                          Raw Eats Veggie Videos
                          Recipe Tube TV!
                          Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

1. Taking trips down to Santa Cruz. It's too hot here . . . 80 degrees yesterday. At least, it's not too humid.

2. Besides da continuing hot weather, I gotta get a new crown and cosmetic surgery finished . . . gotta stay handsome, you know. Oh, yeah, and make an appointment for a sigmoidoscopy (hey, you wen ask)

3. Finish all da stuff in paragraph numbah two. At my age, I can't let up on my physical ailments.

4. Mostly, doing my computer stuff late at night and den early in the morning.

5. Make up for lost time at my volunteer job.

Palama Kid

(Dis my third post)
                            Born in Hawaii, too - Truss me

Comment

Working...
                            X