Local Safety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Safety

Hey. I was just wondering. What if organized crime , came to hawai'i. And started to make it a haven for their work. Not only the mob , but ''Gangsters'' , with bad reputations in the U.S.
    Since some of our kids want to be tough , they might get introduced to the mobs and gangs , than we'd have a problem.
    I was wondering , how would you locals respond , how would you get rid of em , and how would you protect yourselves and your kids.
    Ebb And Flow

Re: Local Safety

They are already here and have been for a long, long time. There has been organized crime and gangs here since before plantation days. Unfortunatley our youth seem to want emulate what they see on MTV. It's kewl to be GANGSTA! Most of them dont have a clue what it is they are doing. Hawaii, because of the greed that starts at the highest levels of our government will always be a haven for crime. How to get rid of it? Unfortunatly its here to stay.

Comment

Okay , what if it gets really bad though. What if the streets get bloodly like wun dem infamous mobb wars. I guessing da people will unite with the government and fight it. i dont know...... Are there any drive-bys in hawai'i
      Ebb And Flow

Comment

Originally posted by newroots
        Okay , what if it gets really bad though. What if the streets get bloodly like wun dem infamous mobb wars. I guessing da people will unite with the government and fight it. i dont know...... Are there any drive-bys in hawai'i
        Shut-up for your own good kid!
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

,,,never a dull moment here on h.t.

Comment

Working...
          X