Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypothetical question: What if you were the opposite gender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothetical question: What if you were the opposite gender?

My english class just had a quick essay writing on this topic.

Basically, the situation was that if you woke up being the opposite gender you are now, how would your life be different?

And please, were all adults, so nothing on your reproductive system or anything relating to it.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Hypothetical question: What if you were the oppposite gender?

well, first of all, I would never leave the house...

Comment

I'd become a lipstick lesbian.

Comment

I'd have to spend a lot more time shaving.

Comment

It'd be easier to get a high-paying job and I wouldn't have to work as hard to get it!

Miulang
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

My new favorite hangout would be the locker room at 24 Fitness Kapiolani...

Comment

"If I had a penis, I'd still be a girl
              But I'd make much more money and conquer the world!"

(courtesy of Seattle's Uncle Bonsai)

Comment

I'd be waiting at the docks for the salors to come in
                (courtiesy of Jerry Sinefield)

Comment

Oh geez where do I start? ......... I'd be a lesibian for sure!(cant even figure out why straight women find men attractive). The rest I cant say........

Comment

well if you had a females body it's safe to say you would have a females chemistry and a natural attraction to men and basicaly the parts fit so you know the best tool for the job and all

Comment

i would make myself look nice in girls clothes.
                      Ebb And Flow

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456

Basically, the situation was that if you woke up being the opposite gender you are now, how would your life be different?

And please, were all adults, so nothing on your reproductive system or anything relating to it.

Gosh! I don't even want to THINK about it! Being a girl is FUN!
                        Maybe I'd be a really, really, really nice guy. Maybe I'd try to be more in touch with my feminine side. I certainly would like to think that the day I woke up a man I'd have tons of empathy for women and would be a model man. Being a male model wouldn't hurt, but I want you to get my point, LOL.
                        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

That's a good question. Obvious biological issues aside, if I woke up tomorrow as a female, I'm not sure my life would be very much different. Yes, the IT field is still male-dominated, but women are becoming better represented in it. And running and music are both unisex activities. If I were a football player, maybe things would be really different overnight...
                          http://www.pineapplejuice.net/freshly-squeezed

Comment

If I awoke tomarrow and found myself to be a man? I still would be the same person inside. My personality, my beliefs, my love for family, friends, aina, etc. Physically...well the obvious. I be damn to confused to know how to deal with it, than knowing how to use it. LOL

Hypothetically,
                            Auntie Lynn
                            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

The only thing I can think of is the position I take when I urinate. Other than that I don't see much of a change in my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X