No leave the kids in da car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No leave the kids in da car

Well folks....another car left running with kids gets stolen. How many times do we have to hear this story ? Are parents that dumb or is crime that bad on O'ahu? In all these recent cases the Keiki were returned unharmed , but one day they not going be so lucky and the thief going panic and lead police on a high speed chase ending in a tragic accident or it will be CHRISTMAS morning for a pedophile. WAKE UP people! Please learn something from these idiot parent mistakes.

I still feel the PARENTS of these keiki get off too easy .... the cops should at least charge them with child endangerment.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: No leave the kids in da car

Each time they say they will...but they don't. It's up to the Prosecutor's Office. Hmmm...perhaps if they do, parents will not take their responsibilities lightly and "leave" their children in their vehicles unattended while they "run" into the bank, 7/11, store, etc.

Lame Duck excuses = Whacks whacks!!

Auntie Lynn
    Last edited by 1stwahine; October 20, 2005, 07:59 AM.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

4 such incidents in the past year...i understand the "this'll just take a second" mentality, but with kids, YOUR KIDS, in the car?

i'm "a 'ole" when it comes to kids, but fer chrissakes, i wouldn't do that with my own guitars...i'm with auntie on this one...penalize these numbskulls!
      Don't be mean,
      try to help.

Comment

If you'll leave kids in the car, atleast give them guns or a knive or something, or teach them karate to stop the thief from stealing the car
        (or atleast bring your kids to the store or something, if you leave your kids in the car, then leave them at home)
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
          If you'll leave kids in the car, atleast give them guns or a knive or something, or teach them karate to stop the thief from stealing the car
          (or atleast bring your kids to the store or something, if you leave your kids in the car, then leave them at home)
          Adrian, when you become a parent yourself, I pray you become an excellent one. You will not repond with an answer as the above. Guns and knives? You are worrying me Adrian. Floppy bombs, now this?

As for leaving kids at home while a parent goes shopping? I hope and pray the parent has an reponsible adult to watch the children while he/she goes and do her errands.

Love,
          Auntie Lynn

Comment

ironical ain't it.
            You MUST run the gauntlet in order to legally drive yer car. tests, permits, insurance, money, stickers, occasional legal and roadside checking, age minimums, etc...

BUT... you don't need anything beforehand or after, or to prove anything to smash up against someone of the opposite sex, begin to litter the planet with miniature versions of yerself and continually throw these innocent beings in harm's way... JUST because you created them so easily with no confirmation that you have the maturity or mental wherewithall to care for them to any degree.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
              ironical ain't it.
              You MUST run the gauntlet in order to legally drive yer car. tests, permits, insurance, money, stickers, occasional legal and roadside checking, age minimums, etc...

BUT... you don't need anything beforehand or after, or to prove anything to smash up against someone of the opposite sex, begin to litter the planet with miniature versions of yerself and continually throw these innocent beings in harm's way... JUST because you created them so easily with no confirmation that you have the maturity or mental wherewithall to care for them to any degree.
              Now wait a minute Kimo! I gave birth to three miniture darlings of my husband and me. All three are US Soldiers. Just because "Some Idiots" choose unwisely to do what they do...do not blame all parents or catagorize all parents as such fools. Many don't go littering the planet as you so describe. Shhhh! I am totally against these parents getting away without getting penalized. I believe that the time is now, to show the Public that Parents will pay if a child or children will be put in harms way due to an idiotic spilt second choice of going into the bank, 7/11, store, etc. It is an honor to become a parent. Children are a gift from GOD. Oh, yeah...you don't belive in God. Well, Kimo...I do.

Lynn

P.S. I didn't litter the Planet.
              Last edited by 1stwahine; October 20, 2005, 08:55 PM.

Comment

present company excepted, of course, as usual...

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                  P.S. I didn't littler the Planet.
                  hey! that IS good.
                  great entendre!

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                    hey! that IS good.
                    great entendre!

I looked up the word. Took me time. All is forgiven, LOL.

Friends.

Lynn
                    Last edited by 1stwahine; October 20, 2005, 08:47 PM.

Comment

I prefer to take a "there but for the grace of God go I" attitude. I consider myself to be quite a diligent parent, but at least two of my kids, on different occasions, created chains of events that required ER visits, casts being applied, years of nightmares wrecking my sleep, and countless bewildered expressions when hearing my responses to "HTF did THAT happen?"

pax

Comment

HPD is pissed, and they should be...their mouthpiece for such things is Capt Frak Fujii, and he is as incredulous as the rest of us that this type of thing could happen 4 times in one year, when each of the stories got heavy coverage...

i say lock these numbskulls up for 6 hours and let them worry about their kids stuck in protective custody...that'll learn 'em...
                        Don't be mean,
                        try to help.

Comment

i forgot to mention that my own dear mother forgot me at a laundromat in philly before i was even weaned...
                          Don't be mean,
                          try to help.

Comment

Maybe these parents just need couple cracks. No bee lo-lo and leave the keiki`s like dat, especially with the key in the car. Come on now, this is an on going thing that`s happening and the parents still never wake up......
                            Why leave the keiki`s in the car in the first place, lo-lo. As what needs to happen, slap the parents with child endangerment. Then maybe everybody wake up. LO LO LO LO LO LO LO LO
                            bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Originally posted by jdub
                              i forgot to mention that my own dear mother forgot me at a laundromat in philly before i was even weaned...

no biggie; no one steals laundromats.

Comment

Working...
                              X