The never ending story (thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The never ending story (thread)

Once upon a time in a place called Hawaii an interesting little event took place...it was called (any taker's?)
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Re: The never ending story (thread)

heheheh...My Chinatown!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

As unexpected as the event was, some of the people in Chinatown who experienced it wondered if it was only a foretaste of something else to come.
      Aloha,
      Mokihana

Comment

It began being called the Mayor's Beautification Project but others called it...
        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

a disaster. It was poorly planned and badly executed. The committee had run out of money.

Comment

The citizens knew they couldn't leave things to politicians to sort out. It was time to take matters into their own hands. Hence, a fundraising plan was hatched.

Comment

Calls went out far and near to lead this fundraising plan. The citizens were shocked to hear that notorious Medium Bart answered the call.

"I have a plan" said the notorious Medium Bart "to raise the funds that is needed. We should go door to door and sell..."

Comment

...manapua. But, then a controversial question arose, "Should they be steamed or baked?" A brilliant solution was found when...

Comment

an enterprising young entrepreneur said "Hey! I have a machine which will do both steamed and baked simultaneously!"

He was laughed out of the room, and the search continued...
                  http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

...then person named Not So Big Ted suggested "Let's sell tickets instead. Green ones for the steamed manapua, Red ones for the baked manapua and Blue tickets for manapua filled with...

Comment

char sui meat. Bart da Fart wanted Black Shuga. NSBTed said.......
                      ~Lika

\\000// Malama Pono \\000//

Comment

"We shall fill my manapua with tofurkey! You know, for the vegetarians!"

Comment

Then we thought... Maybe we can put on a show at the Hawaii Theatre, but who would want to headline an event like this?
                          Last edited by Menehune Man; November 25, 2005, 07:15 PM. Reason: For make for betta reading li'dat.
                          Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

So then the meatheads and the vegetarians went back and forth for hours, eventually reaching a stalemate where neither side could convince the other of their choice to star in the show. So, they decided to flip a coin: heads for the meatheads; tails for the vegetarians. A coin was flipped, and it landed...
                            Last edited by lurkah; November 25, 2005, 07:48 PM. Reason: Because Menehune Man couldn't leave his story alone. :b

Comment

smack dab in the middle of an old man's plate lunch. He promptly grabbed the coin, bit it to make sure it was real, and put it...
                              Aloha,
                              Mokihana

Comment

Working...
                              X