Who's on MySpace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's on MySpace?

(for the record, I can't believe I'm making a thread about this)

For some reason, I made a myspace account/page today and I just finished making it pretty. You can look at it here.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Who got a myspace?

yes that IS pretty.

wait:

"ricing cars"

so.. that's those lil Japanese cars they call rice burners with the redundant unneccessary spoiler on da trunk and da trashcan exhaust pipes, yea?

Comment

I've had one for a long time. However, I don't know how to make it pretty. I leave blank. That's how it's gonna stay.

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
        so.. that's those lil Japanese cars they call rice burners with the redundant unneccessary spoiler on da trunk and da trashcan exhaust pipes, yea?
        I don't get those monster exhaust pipes. Are they giant mufflers? They couldn't be, because mufflers are supposed to make your car quieter. Those things make the cars more noisy!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
          I've had one for a long time. However, I don't know how to make it pretty. I leave blank. That's how it's gonna stay.

Auntie Lynn
          I got one too, & I don't know how to make my back ground all pretty & stuff. =(

I think "doc1456" knows more than us put together, huh? Lynn.

How many friendz & family you got (in: myspace)? I think I got a small combonation, & that's enough for me.

Well, I really need to hit the sack. *yawning smiley*

nighty night, gang.

03/20/06 Monday 11:50 PM
          Aches & Pains
          (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

I have a MySpace page....you can see it here. Mine's pretty bare-bones. I don't use MySpace all that much, though it HAS allowed me to connect with some high school classmates I hadn't talked to since I left college, so that has made having a MySpace worthwhile for me.

Comment

I've got a profile here. I used to scoff at MySpace, but have had to give grudging respect, both for its 800-lb. gorilla status in the space and for the fact that it's become such a networking hub, it's become one of the primary places I use to keep tabs on old friends. It ain't pretty, sometimes, but as a longtime advocate and fan of personal publishing, if it gets my friends communicating, I'll take it.

I've actually been paying a bit more attention to MySpace lately, because of all the bad publicity the site's gotten. I feel like I've got to make use of and emphasize some of the legitimate, if even only just for fun, features of such sites, lest people think that stalkers and pedophiles are all there is to them.

Not only do I keep in touch with friends and old classmates, for example, but I've discovered many professional colleagues there, as well as several excellent local musicians (and music was the first focus of MySpace).

FYI, Adri, we've previously discussed a number of social networking sites, in addition to MySpace. Because I'm a dork, I've got profiles on dozens of them... though I barely use any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
                I don't get those monster exhaust pipes. Are they giant mufflers? They couldn't be, because mufflers are supposed to make your car quieter. Those things make the cars more noisy!
                they don't muffle nahTEEN! they are a.k.a glasspaks. designed to make noiz.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55

"ricing cars"
                  I just like to make fun of those kinds of people. I just bought the game to use it as a benchmark for computer, so I won't expect to keep it for long.

Originally posted by Serenity
                  I think "doc1456" knows more than us put together, huh? Lynn.
                  Nah. I just learned from my cousin and sister, because they've been sucking the bandwidth from the network because of myspace. And of course, I know basic HTML coding, so that helps to.
                  How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
                    I know basic HTML coding, so that helps to.
                    don't leave us hangin'.

it helps to what?

Comment

Yo errbody

I started a new MySpace profile. Come on over and be my MySpace friend.

MySpace.com/PaulOgata

Don't worry, no sex offenders here.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Ogata
                        Yo errbody

MySpace.com/PaulOgata

Jeez...you look great for 70! Another year in Hollywood should change that! Look what it did to me!

I'll pass your Irvine gig on to my daughter. Maybe she can get her ex-pat friends together and stop in and heckle you! Nah...she's too much of a sweetheart to heckle anyone. Her mother, on the other hand...

Comment

Yo errbody

MySpace.com/PaulOgata

70-year old male?
                          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I've got my myspace account here. I actual use it to find new potential members for my social internet group. Its seems like everyone is on myspace and that they devote alot of time and energy to the site. So most of the members of myspace are on the internet alot i'm assuming they would come over and join my group too.
                            'If you have a problem. If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire, The A Team"

Comment

Yo errbody

MySpace.com/PaulOgata

You one funny guy!!. LMAO!!.

Why you need more friends for??? you already have 234 in myspace .
                              Aches & Pains
                              (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Working...
                              X