This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What pisses you off? - Chapter 6

Apparently there was two WPYO chapter 4s, so here's the 6th chapter of the series (and I didn't know it'd last this long)

What pisses me off? When someone bothers you to fill out something - while you have headphones.

Some guy stayed on the bus soliciting people to fill a form for something. He approached me and tried to ask me a question, but I was busy listening to my music. He apparently got my attention by "psst"ing like he was a family member (he was haole). After I gave him the stink eye, he asked if I was a registered voter, which I declined. Apparently, he was collecting signatures of voters who'll support a Hawaiian Nation or something.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 6

Oh, you can read my blog and see what gets me pissed off
    Check out my blog on Kona issues :
    The Kona Blog

Comment

I just hate it when someone just IMs you and don't even give a warning. Well, the program gives you a chime, but then they'll start blasting you with questions and expect you to answer like a real conversation.
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

That it took me this long to realize how calming it is to "ignore list" the handful of posters whose writings always irritate but never inform.

I don't block those with different opinions and perspectives from my own, just those who only wish to stir up more ire than discussion.

Thankfully, it's a very short list. And I ain't gonna say who's on it.

Comment

What pisses you off? - Chapter 6

04/26/06 Wednesday

What Pisses you off ?!?!?

Mine is....

The last one being closed & locked, just because no one was posting on it!!.

Second complaint is, the fact that, when I ask a question in regards to a religious question, either they don't want to answer it, or just dance around my question!!. Why can't people just give a straight answer & just say "I Don't know!."

Instead of some kind of answer that people are just pulling out of thin air or out of their own okole.

Sooo...

What Pisses you off ???

Inquiring minds would like to know.
          Aches & Pains
          (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

When? Where? What?
            Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Cluster Headaches!

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                Cluster Headaches!

Auntie Lynn
                Yeah, I get those too after eating a whole box of Macadamia Nut Clusters!

Just a joke. No headaches are funny. Luv Ya auntie!
                Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Luv ya too, Menehune Man.

I'll save the Whack Whacks when we go sailing!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                    Cluster Headaches!

Auntie Lynn
                    Is there such a thing as that?
                    A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
                      Yes, I've suffered from this affliction over twenty years.
                      (one of my many ailments)...they still don't me stop from being productive!

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/about.html

Auntie Lynn
                      Last edited by 1stwahine; April 26, 2006, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Cluster Headaches...when a bunch of clusters get together and form a headache...hmmmm sounds like the State Legislature.
                        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
                          Cluster Headaches...when a bunch of clusters get together and form a headache...hmmmm sounds like the State Legislature.
                          No. The Cluster Headaches I'm referring to is much more intense in pain than the "Cluster Headaches" from which comes out of the State Legislature.

Wait. It can go either way. Depending who is the sufferer.

Auntie Lynn

btw: The one I'm having at present is of a scale of 8. From a scale of 1 - 10. It hurts BAD! I'm taking Steroids (predisone) to break the cycle. My voice going Low and I going grow facial hairs. (nah, nah, JOKE!)

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
                            Yes - not to be confused with migraines. I used to get them, but fortunately, no longer do. They started when I was 18, showed up for about 20 years, but stopped when I went on blood-pressure meds. Debilitating f***ers, they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity
                              The last one being closed & locked, just because no one was posting on it!!
                              Ummm....the other "chapter 6" thread still exists; Adrian started it April 6, and I posted on it just last Friday - it's still not locked.

Comment

Working...
                              X