Please pray for my grandpa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for my grandpa

He's in the hospital right now, because whenever he coughs, someone needs to stay by him to hold him upright (that's what my Mom told me, so I hope he didn't get worse). My grandma is there with him at the hospital, and my Mom just left to bring my gradma's bible and for comfort. He's in his mid 80s and can still walk around and do basically all of his tasks by himself, so he's a strong person. He's been having coughing problems since mid-march, and him and my grandma (my Mom's parents) are very religious.

I don't want to even think about him getting worse, because everyone is doing so fine: with me and my job, and the foster clients' health getting better, I don't want no one to suffer.

So, please everyone, pray for his speedy recovery and hopefully he can come home soon.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Please pray for my grandpa

You got it my friend. God would know of whom I speak, but how about your Grandpa's first name?
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

OK, Adrian, I going pray for your grandpa and for the doctors to figure out what is making him cough like that. Did he ever smoke cigarettes? I also going pray for your grandma to be strong for your grandpa.

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

I just came from Painted Church...and read this thread....and send up another for Grandpa.....God Bless Grandpa
        FutureNewsNetwork.com
        Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
          OK, Adrian, I going pray for your grandpa and for the doctors to figure out what is making him cough like that. Did he ever smoke cigarettes? I also going pray for your grandma to be strong for your grandpa.

Miulang
          His name is "Ruperto Bumanglag".

If I can find a picture of him, then I'll post it on my blog.

And AFAIK, he didn't smoke (within the past 15 or so years)
          Last edited by adrian; April 12, 2006, 07:34 PM.

Comment

You got it, Adrian. But, I'll pray for what's best for your grandpa. We mortals don't know that. I learned that with my dad.

Comment

Prayers for your Grampa from my Ohana and me Adrain!

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

And thanks for the comforts everyone.

I hope I just don't bust out crying while I'm on the phone with a customer tomorow, because I'm getting teary eyed, even when I'm listening to a podcast about computers.

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
                  And thanks for the comforts everyone.

I hope I just don't bust out crying while I'm on the phone with a customer tomorow, because I'm getting teary eyed, even when I'm listening to a podcast about computers.
                  Can you explain the situation to your supervisor and maybe see if you can do something other than phone work when you start feeling emotional? Either that, or I know all the guys going tell you "suck it up and don't show your feelings" because men aren't supposed to get all emotional lidat. They gotta all ack tough and mad alla time, like dey wen eat nails for breakfast or something.

Miulang
                  Last edited by Miulang; April 12, 2006, 08:04 PM.
                  "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Adrian:
                    I've always been so impressed with how much you care for your family. It also speaks volumes that you are comfortable sharing your feelings with us. And for that, we are all eager to hold Grandpa and you to the light, to remember you in our prayers, and to get you through this time. You are such a good kid.
                    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Best wishes to your entire family, Adrian.
                      http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Done. Keep us updated. Prayers to you and your family as well. Read the other thread about the stolen purse and stuff. Hang in there. It's just things that are meant to bring you down and lose hope... if you let it.

Comment

I hope your grandpa gets better. From how you talk about him, it's obvious how much he means to you.

Comment

I hope everything turns out well for you, Adrian. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Will do. Best wishes.

Comment

Working...
                              X