This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bad: the official I apologize thread

I would like to apologize to PZ for some of the comments made on the 18 people in a 2 bedroom thread.

After re-reading the posts... I do realize that I personalized some things I shouldn't have.

I have PM'd him directly with an apology and a more thorough explanation... I hope he accepts it...

I will also apologize to TimKona for any of the thoughts that may have came out of my mind that were a personal attack on him as a person. I enjoy reading your posts and everyone needs a different side of things sometimes.
    "you can't have a debate without two people"

I'd like to apologize to auntielynn about her driving a car and being scared to drive on that day...(am I really saying this? ) (I can still take the bus that day can't I)

I'd like to apologize to scriv for always straying off topic...

So with this... I have now started the Apology thread

Re: My bad...the official: I apologize thread

Hey Manoasurfer123!??

Can you post the links to these egregious fox paws so we might all enjoy them first hand?

It really isn't necessary at HT to pass out whips and chains and ask the rest of us to use them.

Red chicklets were so easy way back when!

Smile, go catch a wave, ride in the soundless tube.

Kick out, paddle back out, and join the rest of us in the lineup.
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Manoasurfer123! You are so FUNNY! What makes HT grand is the fact that we are all different. Thus, we come together online and express our thoughts on issues and current events. If we do get out of line, (cough, cough) we are warned and we abide by the rules and regulations of this Forum. If not, we are shown the way out. Such is Life.

As for apologizing to me. No need. However, I would recommend you taking the BUS that day. I haven't driven "Manerva" or any automobile for the past six months!

Aloha & LOVE,

Auntie Lynn

btw: Put away the 12 pack Beer!
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I think it's a great idea to publicly apologize for things I've typed also publicly that weren't proper.

When I got to meet up with Kimo55 at the HT picnic I apologized in person for losing it towards him previously.

I would also like to apologize to Palolo Joe for my nastiness in our rather heated discussions we had before. It's all cool now though.

Mahalo for this thread!
        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
          Hey Manoasurfer123!??

Can you post the links to these egregious fox paws so we might all enjoy them first hand?

It really isn't necessary at HT to pass out whips and chains and ask the rest of us to use them.

Red chicklets were so easy way back when!

Smile, go catch a wave, ride in the soundless tube.

Kick out, paddle back out, and join the rest of us in the lineup.
          Lavagal...

This is an apologetic thread...not something to repost and rehash stuff.

If you would like to read any of my posts there is a feature on here to do that.

I apologize for sounding harsh to you on this response...

Manoasurfer123

Comment

ummm. missed my point.
            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Live with no regrets but it's hard to live by that standard if you haven't come to terms with yourself and others that you think that you have offended, which you probably have and not known, or do know. When I first started this HT thing I started it off with GOOD intentions I believe, such as many of you who are reading this have done. I posted some threads and listed some of my idea's and got tremendous feedback some of them good and some of them not so good. I remember I got fired up when I got bad but funny comments that I sort of exploded, which I have seen other people do on the threads. I went from nice to down right NASTY and my blood pressure went up and I got caught up with it. So I sort of went away for a little while, and now I am back with a new idea, to be more accepting of other people's opinions, which doesn't mean I'll accept it if it's MEAN but I will ignore it, cause I did start this Hawaiianthreads with good intentions and I like to keep it that way, especially with everyone that posts their thoughts, and opinions. And I hope not to offend anyone and if I did offend anyone my sincerest apologies.
              A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

I apologize to Auntie Lynn for the crack bout reetin & ritin back when the run for governor was hot and i was new here.

But that's it, man....I ain't sorry for nothin else.
                FutureNewsNetwork.com
                Energy answers are already here.

Comment

I apologize for using too many paper towels.
                  But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                  GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by timkona
                    I apologize to Auntie Lynn for the crack bout reetin & ritin back when the run for governor was hot and i was new here.

Timkona, I dunno what you are apologizing foa. Like I told Manoasurfer123, we all come here to express our opinions on various issues and current events. Sometimes things get heated - it's the magic of a Forum! Bringing together views of others in hopes to better understand the problem which is being discussed. Hopefully, often times our voices are heard by many in the community as well as other places.

Yes, I've had disagreements with you on certain issues. That doesn't make you my enemy. I enjoy your views as I do of others. I learn everyday from reading what other people post. To be critical and judgemental of one's stand over an issue is not my style. This is America. I respect everyone's view and their right to say what's on their mind. I may not agree with it but nevertheless, I respect it.

In closing...

Auntie Lynn

btw: I apologize for being a Bitxh!

Comment

I apologize for staying up wayyyyy toooo late and babble on and on making incredably long posts that no one will want to read.

Geez this sounds like a support group doing a group hug
                      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Persian proverb:

The best memory is that which forgets nothing but injuries.
                        Write kindness in marble and write injuries in the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
                          Geez this sounds like a support group doing a group hug
                          Aloha ! My name is Auntie Lynn . Today is the second day of this thread. It's early in da morning. I have NO apologies to be made - YET!

Have a great day!

(I love Support Groups!

Honi Honi!
                          Last edited by 1stwahine; May 11, 2006, 06:38 AM.

Comment

I want to apologize to the Honolulu Wea... no, wait. I don't.
                            Okay. Second try. I want to apologize to Tiny Ta... no, wait. I don't.
                            Hmmmm. Gonna have to think about this some more. Carry on.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona
                              I want to apologize for timkona.

JK tim.
                              “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                              http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Working...
                              X