HT Icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HT Icons

If you use an icon here, what made you pick the icon you use? Does it have any special meaning to you?

For me, I just thought the butterfly and sunflower were pretty and the picture was small enough to work as an icon here.

Re: HT Icons

Originally posted by Adri
    If you use an icon here, what made you pick the icon you use? Does it have any special meaning to you?
    The avatar that I use was selected because my mommy took the video of me just a few months ago.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I chose mine cause my man is holding me but he can't be seen!
      (only his left hand!!!)

auntie lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

See my signature!

Comment

I've never been photogenic and tend to shy away from anything in front of the camera. For some reason this one turned out ok. Go figure.

Comment

Mine is an exact digital representation of what I would look like in cartoon form.

p.s. I like the wink because usually most of what I say is said tongue in cheek.

Comment

Am replaying the video game Final Fantasy X-2, so I felt like theming myself with Yuna for my avatar and profile pic.

I used to have the totally awesome from who knows where, and , one of the main characters from Final Fantasy VIII.
              myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

After reading in this thread - I decided to go in & change my icon. It's now part of the logo from my web site. I originally started out here with the bird of paradise pic just because it was pretty.

Fran
                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

I gifted, I mean i themed my self with a proportionate icon when i avatar'ed myself with an appropriately childish logo i use as branding for my company when I cartooned my image that I iconed, because it succinctly graphiced my persona that I logo'ed, when it was advised to me that I branded my.... uuuuhhh...

Comment

ok. yea; seriously?!
                    before, I had a heart and an angel and a kitty all cuddling. The angel was holding the kitty with his left hand but no one knew it. Anyway... But then, someone told me it was too purdee.
                    so....
                    Last edited by kimo55; July 6, 2006, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                      I gifted, I mean i themed my self with a proportionate icon when i avatar'ed myself with an appropriately childish logo i use as branding for my company when I cartooned my image that I iconed, because it succinctly graphiced my persona that I logo'ed, when it was advised to me that I branded my.... uuuuhhh...
                      Oddly enough I understood that better than I did the origin of Whitepoint3rchum's HT name!

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                        Did you also synergistically reinvent yourself so as to maximize the multilogistic paradigm of your mission statement?

Comment

Kimo...

No lie... I seen you in person... that is you!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                            Oddly enough I understood that better than I did the origin of Whitepoint3rchum's HT name!
                            as well you should. Since like you, my paradigm hasn't shifted to a gamer's supposed elite level where no one who would want to anyway, can understand their gibberish.

Comment

My current icon is that of a sunset I shot about 20 years ago with my old Minolta XD5 35mm camera using a red filter in front of the lens.
                              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
                              X