Dang! Let Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang! Let Down

My chump friend bailed on me so now I can't go see the Makaha Sons perform a free concert in San Francisco as I don't have a ride from my dorm and BART doesn't transport to that section of the city. Danggit! Anyone else have any big letdowns recently? If so please share cause I don't wanna mope alone ... hehe
    "Hey fool, we gots yo leada!"
    "But I can't even read good."
    "Whatever that means, you ____ peasant."
    "That (stuff) is the MOST BALLER THING EVAAA!!!!"

Re: Dang! Let Down

Yah...I've got one...

My daughter was going to spend a week with me after her high school reunion last month. That changed when, instead, she decided to take the rest of her vacation time and hike up Kilimanjaru with 3 day safaris on both ends of that 6 day hike. Huh? Time with mom or the adventure of a lifetime? Where are that gal's priorities?

Comment

I had no idea that Makaha Sons perform outside of Hawai'i. Does anyone have a tour schedule handy?

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard
        I had no idea that Makaha Sons perform outside of Hawai'i. Does anyone have a tour schedule handy?
        Most of the Top Entertainers perform at concerts out of Hawai'i. Some have Web Sites.

Makaha Son's
        http://www.makahasons.com/home.html

Auntie Lynn
        Last edited by 1stwahine; July 16, 2006, 11:56 AM.
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
        X