Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody followed the JonBenet Case??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Has anybody followed the JonBenet Case??

More info from the Boulder daily newspaper, the Daily Camera. Sounds more and more like officials are dubious about this guy's confession.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by speedtek
      [...]If I found anyone dead I would not touch anything!
      I sure would...
      The floor; in about a second.

Comment

I watched the news tonight and the whole thing looks very suspicious.

The analyst even said that they don;t think the guy did it but he was there. Sounded like there is more to come.

Sounded like more people are involved. No more news for me! back to Murphy Brown re-runs!
        Since when is psycho a bad thing??
        Sharing withother survivors...
        www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
          Oh man...sad...I heard on the news today that Benet's father won't be making a statement anytime soon for fear of the same repricussions as last time!
          People rushed to judge John Ramsey and his late wife (and still do, apparently), and he saw pretty quickly that the very same thing was happening again with this latest development. It's fascinating to hear the media mention the "media frenzy" that swirled around them -- and the rampant speculation and accusations -- as they perpetrate yet another such frenzy.

Yesterday it was a big break, a final answer, a confession. And already the mainstream media has had to backpedal a bit, and scrutinize itself, as -- not unexpectedly -- a complicated case remains complicated.

I too heard that this guy had details that only the killer would know. Now details are being attributed to him that are clearly false. Here we go again...

Comment

Although there was a confession by Karr, it seems like there are a lot of holes in the story, more and more people are beginning to think that he was not the one that commited the crime, although he was in the area at the time, so they say. The DA is rushing to get this case to trial but things just don't seem to be adding up. This should be interesting on what turn this new lead takes.
            Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Comment

Another 'yellow flag' is that Karr is talking to the press.

Comment

My opinion on the whole deal....

Patsy Ramsey was a jealous person. She was jealous of her daughters beauty and also her husbands $118k bonus. The evidence in the handwriting also showed it could have been her handwriting. She abused her child because she was once an abused child. She was also a dillusional person just like Karr.

Comment

The Ramseys acted very strangely in the months after the crime. They at first wouldn't cooperate with the police by not taking a lie dectector test (which they later did, and passed to be fair), and refused to be interviewed by police separately (which they finally did, again, to be fair).

While I'm sure this will open a hornet's nest, but going off on what tutusue earlier mentioned...anyone who dressed their little girl up to look like a woman -- and all of the other outfits -- and were seemingly obsessed with these kiddy pageant things worry me to begin with.

In my mind, the parents aren't off the hook yet.

God bless that little girl.
                  Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                  We're not here to mess around
                  Boston, you know we love you madly
                  Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                  Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                  You know we couldn't live without you
                  Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

any chance I can retract my last thread on this topic until this gets situated?

Comment

Latest from CNN:
                      A U.S. law enforcement official tells CNN that the man held in the slaying of JonBenet Ramsey offered details about the condition of her body that have never been made public.

Comment

ABOARD THAI AIRWAYS TO LOS ANGELES - John Mark Karr, the suspect in the death of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey, sipped champagne and ate fried king prawns in business class Sunday after being put aboard a flight to Los Angeles to face charges in the United States....
                        Unbelievable
                        Reports that Karr sought treatment at a Thai sex-change clinic.
                        Believable
                        The suspect was relaxed, smiling and chatting nonstop with the U.S. officials next to him � until the television news crews on the flight turned their cameras on. Then he stopped smiling, clutched the armrests of his seat and stared at his lap.
                        He's definately in it for the attention... don't know about the guilty or not guilty part
                        More at:
                        http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060820/...onbenet_ramsey

Comment

Latest news: charges against Karr have been dropped, because his DNA sample did not match the DNA found on JonBenet.

Comment

A spokesman for the Karr family, did not directly confirm the KUSA report. But he said: ''I knew it wouldn't match.''

Karr has been ''obsessed with this case for a long time. He may have some personality problems, but he's not a killer,'' Harris said. ''He obsesses. He wanted to be a rock star one time. ... He's a dreamer. He's the kind of guy who wants to be famous.

Why do this? Free ticket home? 15 minutes? Will his family embrace him and protect him? Will he be institutionalized? Are there charges that can be imposed for lying? And what does the real killer think? Where is the killer? Dead? Alive? What will Karr's next career move be?
                            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
                              What will Karr's next career move be?
                              Let's hope it doesn't include posting to HT...

Comment

He did look "questionable" when out of the blue he confesses, what people will do for their 15 minutes of fame ....I personally think he should be charged for wasted man power and lying to the authorities! He desperately needs some kind of psychiatric treatment! How sad....
                                Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Comment

Working...
                                X