Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best car wash/detailer in Honolulu?

aloha,

my lovely 2 year old had an "accident" in her car seat, causing a mini-waterfall of urine to cascade down onto my upholstery. great. anyway, obviously, i need to have it cleaned. does anybody know a place that doesn't charge over a hundred bucks just to vacuum the inside and shampoo it and maybe even do a quick exterior wash? mahalo!!

Re: Best car wash/detailer in Honolulu?

There's an Auto Detailing Shop located on Dillingham Blvd. across from Jack-In-The-Box and in the back of Cannons Rent To Own Building. It fronts a Used Car Lot. See Suzie, Manager. Tell her you know me.

Sorry, I don't have her number on hand.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

There's one at Restaurant Row, on the left as you drive into the parking lot (mauka side of RR). I can't remember the name, but I'll check when I leave work tonight. They do a good job and they're inexpensive. I highly recommend them.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
        There's one at Restaurant Row, on the left as you drive into the parking lot (mauka side of RR). I can't remember the name, but I'll check when I leave work tonight. They do a good job and they're inexpensive. I highly recommend them.
        Yeah, I always wondered about them. But they must be doing something right since it looks like they do the prep work for the Volkswagen place down the street... I always see newer than brand-new cars in there (with all the plastic stuff still stuck all over the car).

Comment

thanks you guys for the speedy replies! i'll go check these places out today. mahalo!

Comment

just wanted to post an update in case anybody else needs this info in the future...

i ended up going to midas touch auto detailing in the ala moana mall. the restaurant row place was way over $100 and i was too lazy to drive down to the dillingham place (sorry, auntie!). they did their basic exterior wash for $12 (i had a coupon off ecouponshawaii.com) and the vacuum/shampoo of the interior for $60. i also called mckinley car wash and they were comparable, but since i had my 2 year old with me and it was gonna take a couple hours, the mall was a better option for entertaining her than sitting at mckinley or dragging my butt down to ward. i was very happy with the work they did, and it was SOOO nice to have ala moana right there to hang out at. highly recommend them.

Comment

Working...
            X