Who's still up instead of sleeping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's still up instead of sleeping?

I'm going to bed but I thought this would be a good thread to find out just who lurks around during the early mornings of HT. It's 2:11 in the morning and well goodnight
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Re: Who's still up instead of sleeping?

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
    I'm going to bed but I thought this would be a good thread to find out just who lurks around during the early mornings of HT. It's 2:11 in the morning and well goodnight
    I'm always lurking all hours. I'm Bi-Polar Craig.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I was asleep at 2am this morning. But there have been times, mostly on a Friday or Saturday nights that I might stay up till 2 or 3am.

Comment

went to sleep around 3 am but didn't bother to check on the latest posts since little is usually posted at such a late hour...i really should get to sleep much earlier....
        525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
          I'm always lurking all hours. I'm Bi-Polar Craig.

Auntie Lynn
          If you were a bear, you would be a Bi-Polar bear :-)
          http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
          Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
          Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

What's really interesting when one posts at 2am they become somewhat less guarded and quite brutal at times. Makes for an interesting debate.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
              What's really interesting when one posts at 2am they become somewhat less guarded and quite brutal at times. Makes for an interesting debate.
              That's the truth, at least for me. There are times when I post in the middle of the night, and the next morning I see what I posted, but I don't even remember posting it! That's what I get for posting when I can't sleep and I'm all aggravated and stuff.

Last night I posted what I thought was a nice, thoughtful reply to Craig's post about something, but when I read it this morning, it sounded kind of curt. I guess emoticons would have helped, but I really didn't feel like using any at the time.

I'm posting this one while I'm still at work, though. How boring I am!

Comment

It is 23:10 and I'm still up and lurking about
                Check out my blog on Kona issues :
                The Kona Blog

Comment

no matter what time you post...cause whatever time you posting....could be an expatriate from hawaii reading the board with a 12 hour difference with their afternoon snack saying...Hey...what they talking about in Hawaii at 2:00 in the moring....I'm getting ready to go home from work.

Comment

That was reeeaallly dumb, mānoa. But, hey, maybe it's 1:10 a.m. and I’m just “aggravated.”

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                    USA TODAY, page 2A
                    11 March 1993

Comment

Between getting stumped on the quiz and working on my new laptop it's past 1am for me. I going off to bed now.

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL
                        That was reeeaallly dumb, m?noa. But, hey, maybe it's 1:10 a.m. and I’m just “aggravated.”
                        No... it was reaaallly dumb.

And I'm still up. And what...

Comment

I was up earlier but was lurking. Now I'll post. And who said sumting about a Polar Bear? Wat? Like Beef?

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Yep! It's me again. Wat? Badda You? Don't let it!!!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
                              That's the truth, at least for me. There are times when I post in the middle of the night, and the next morning I see what I posted, but I don't even remember posting it! That's what I get for posting when I can't sleep and I'm all aggravated and stuff.

Last night I posted what I thought was a nice, thoughtful reply to Craig's post about something, but when I read it this morning, it sounded kind of curt. I guess emoticons would have helped, but I really didn't feel like using any at the time.

I'm posting this one while I'm still at work, though. How boring I am!

And I thought you were really hating me what post was that anyway?

Comment

Working...
                              X