• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Friday in Chinatown

Tomarrow is First Friday in Chinatown!

Come enjoy the festivities!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Re: 'Next Door' in chinatown

This First Friday of May will be a winner in Chinatown/Downtown! It's Cinco De Mayo plus the regular Arts/Crafts Festivities of First Fridays! Lots of activities and lots of people are expected. I'm going in Sizzling Red!

Auntie Lynn of Chinatown!

Comment

Ooops! Almost forgot!!! Tonight is First Friday in Downtown/Chinatown! Infact, things should be starting right about now. Take a ride to town and venture around to visit the Arts and Crafts. The many new Food Places, Bars and Night Spots in which have turned Downtown/Chinatown into a different atmosphere all her own.

It's Safe. It's FuN. It's Entertaining.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

October's First Friday is here! Starts as early as 5:00 p.m. As always it's going to be interesting. Hank's Place upstairs showcases Jazz Band ~ according to some friends...it's great! Hmmmm...I may check it out tonight. No drinking foa me. I not feeling well. However, I need to get out.

I'll be going to the Arts and Craft Shops tonight. Especially, my friends Roy Venters and Bob who owns Lai Fong's. I've had my eye on a Koa Table for the living room for couple months.heheheh Everytime I go, I get Bob to lower the price. Maybe tonight he'll lower the price to where I can afford it. He'll get sick and tired of negociating with me.

See Ya!!!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

my band is playing at the State Art Museum around 7:30 tonight...i think it's part of the First Friday dealie...hope to see you around town, auntie
          Don't be mean,
          try to help.

Comment

Originally posted by jdub View Post
            my band is playing at the State Art Museum around 7:30 tonight...i think it's part of the First Friday dealie...hope to see you around town, auntie
            Uhhhhh...wea da State Art Museum? It's not in Chinatown.hahaha

Tell me where abouts and I go visit you.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

richards street and hotel...not chinatown but close...i'll keep my eye out for you, auntie...
              Don't be mean,
              try to help.

Comment

Re: First Friday in Chinatown

I'll be at Frist Friday tonight. You can usually find me face down in a gutter in front of Indigo or Next Door.

Comment

Originally posted by song View Post
                  I'll be at Frist Friday tonight. You can usually find me face down in a gutter in front of Indigo or Next Door.
                  hahahahaha.

If you see one old tita in a mini skirt with a papale...das me.

Say HI! No be shame.

Have FuN!!!

Jdub...too far!!!!heheheh Come down afta.

Auntie Lynn

Update: 6:56 p.m. All dressed up. Ready to go. Can't go ~ Antonio is still here. Spending the night.hahahaha Betta den First Friday!!! Yipppeeeee!
                  Last edited by 1stwahine; October 6, 2006, 06:58 PM.

Comment

First Friday November 2006 is starting right about now! Anybody going? Have FuN!!!!!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

First Friday was GREAT!heheheh

Guess who I was with for a bit?

Kimo55!

We drank, talked and he watched me play pool and win the champion of the bar!

Den he watched me in Action as I went around in Chinatown!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Guess wat night tonight is? Yep! First Friday in CHINATOWN!!!!

Yipppeeeeee!

Lots of FuN and interesting things to see and experience!

Plenty KauKau too.

No be scared...come one. Come ALL!

Auntie Lynn of Chinatown

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                          Guess wat night tonight is? Yep! First Friday in CHINATOWN!!!!

Yipppeeeeee!

Lots of FuN and interesting things to see and experience!

Plenty KauKau too.

No be scared...come one. Come ALL!

Auntie Lynn of Chinatown

Are the bruddahs, I mean sistahs still out at the corner of merchant and bethel during first fridays?

Comment

Originally posted by Keanu View Post
                            Are the bruddahs, I mean sistahs still out at the corner of merchant and bethel during first fridays?
                            Of course DARLING!!! You know dat girlfriend!!! Howzit HANDSOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                              Of course DARLING!!! You know dat girlfriend!!! Howzit HANDSOME!!!
                              Aloha Aunty, make sure to stay away from dakine ova by da Kumu Kahua theatre. Enjoy First friday and give my aloha to Martin.

Comment

Working...
                              X