Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menehune Man
    replied
    Re: What embarrassing things have you done?

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
    Keep it to the sensual healing menehune
    Okay then, only those kinds of stories. HaHa!

Leave a comment:

• damontucker
    replied

Originally posted by Menehune Man
    Do you really wanna know?
    Keep it to the sensual healing menehune

Leave a comment:

• Menehune Man
    replied

Do you really wanna know?

Leave a comment:

• Pomai
    replied

We had a company luncheon at the Willows, and I was getting myself dessert. Soft serve ice cream from that machine with the chocolate and vanilla.

For some stupid reason I couldn't figure out how to shut the valve and the ice cream kept swirling almost 8" above the bowl's rim until I finally "figured it out" and shut the valve.

So here I am, with all my coworkers 'buss laughing at my towering heap of vanilla soft serve and me struggling to keep it from toppling over. So I ended up quickly grabbing another bowl to "cap" it, set it on the table and carefully divide it.

Never heard the end of it.

Leave a comment:

• Lei K
    replied

Originally posted by MadAzza
    A couple of days ago I was in my car on the way to work, scanning through the radio stations. It stopped on a station I don't usually listen to, and this amazingly danceable pop song came on. I was really digging it, chair-dancing at a red light when I heard the lyrics and realized I was bopping out to Justin Timberlake's "Sexyback."

Justin Timberlake?? Aaaaaugh!
    I'm bringin' sexy back.... Hey, I like that song. Sadly I dance no matter who is watching.

Leave a comment:

• cezanne
    replied

I let one rip when unlocking my car at Ala Moana not realizing there was a lady in the car next to me sitting in the passenger seat with the window down .

Leave a comment:

• CranBeree
    replied

i was at the mall, and was putting my cell phone away in my back pocket as i was going up the escalator and in that time i somehow lost my balance and fell backwards while the escalator was still taking me up.....*sigh* its very hard to get up and look dignified :P

Leave a comment:

• Pua'i Mana'o
    replied

I have danced like nobody was watching...and been reminded of it the following Monday morning around the water cooler.

I have loved like I've never been hurt...and wrestle with having to honi him and his wife at more public functions than I care to mention.

I have sung like nobody was listening...see water cooler reference above.

I live like it is heaven on earth...and I shall omit the more sordid details from the forever-netherverse known as HT.

Leave a comment:

• MadAzza
    replied

Originally posted by blueyecicle
    Too many to think straight!

How about when I went into the fabric shop and asked a guy "Can you show me your tulle?"
    Now my cat is wondering why I'm LMAO!!

Thanks, Blu!

To all you guys who might not get it: It's pronounced like the "u" is a double-o.

Leave a comment:

• blueyecicle
    replied

Too many to think straight!

How about when I went into the fabric shop and asked a guy "Can you show me your tulle?" ....then my g/f who was with me started laughing her butt off! I was so embarrassed!

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

Embarrassed? Me? hahahahaha

Ok. I admit. One time. The odda day.

Das it.

This Wednesday ~ I'm a Pro. Plus I'll be sedated.

Ainokea!!!

Auntie Lynn
    Last edited by 1stwahine; August 19, 2006, 08:29 PM. Reason: forgot da odda "s" heheheh

Leave a comment:

• damontucker
    replied

Maddie's secret crush.... Justin!!!!

I knew it... !!!

I've too many embarassing moments to write about.... I'll have to think about this one... I think I could have a whole blog on this one alone.

I'm pretty embarrassed when my wife has to tell people that I'm not local just because I have color!

Leave a comment:

• MadAzza
    started a topic Embarrassing Moments...

Embarrassing Moments...

A couple of days ago I was in my car on the way to work, scanning through the radio stations. It stopped on a station I don't usually listen to, and this amazingly danceable pop song came on. I was really digging it, chair-dancing at a red light when I heard the lyrics and realized I was bopping out to Justin Timberlake's "Sexyback."

Justin Timberlake?? Aaaaaugh!
Working...
X