X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellbent
    replied
    Re: Pet Peeve of the Day

Why doesnt Walmart have trash cans in the parking lot? Maybe thats why theres so much trash in the carts, Adrian =p

Leave a comment:

• modpirate
    replied

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
    *switches between as low a manly man voice possible and and a hopelessly off-tuned tenor screecher*

Bud Light Presents Real Men of Genius (Hawaiian Style)
    (Real Men of Genius)

Today we salute you, Mr. Moped Souper Upper.
    (Mr. Moped Souper Upper)
    Any tourist can rent a crummy bicycle with an engine, but only you have the moxy to put a V-twin on it and fly up Diamond Head without a helmet.
    (YEAH!)
    Is that a volcano erupting? No, it's just your muffler.
    (Mine's louder than yours)
    You take an under-powered piece of junk and turn it into an over-powered piece of junk.
    (Get my motor running)
    So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, O' Maestro of the Motorbike. We'd sing your praises, but with that muffler, you couldn't hear us.
    (Mr. Moped Souper Upper)

Okay, that? Was brilliant.

Leave a comment:

• DannyWilliams
    replied

Working as a cashier I sooooooooo HATE with a passion when Guests aka customers dunno HT wait their turn when they need to ask a question and YOURE thee one to ask. I am ringing up someone and my attention is focused on them...
    Someone comes by or asks me a question and expecting a answer in return.
    Nice guy me I will respond with a YES or a NO....
    IF they don't get it they insist that my attention to the person I am still ringing should be shifted to them!

I get asked a lot to hold PAID items being that I work in Lawn & Garden so that they can get da CAH so they can pu in sai their stuff....

Well this particular guest/customer sends their daughter in and she's keeps goin to me..
    EXCUSE ME I WAS WONDERING IF YOU CAN HELP ME......
    yes I will be with you in a second... I am helping this guest and when I am done......
    EXCUSE ME I WAS WONDERING....
    (irratated) When I am done with this guest (pointing to the person I am with)

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

Originally posted by adrian View Post
    I hate the light (or lack) of winds tonight. To make it worse, there were termites hovering around the lights and I got attacked by them.
    Dear Adrain, Termites do not attack Humans! Termites are BLIND. Termites fly towards light because of the heat. It may seem they are attacking you because they fly blind. You may have a few land on you but not the whole swarm.

I got the above information from an Expert!

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• cynsaligia
    replied

Originally posted by LocoBoy View Post
    This is probably in this thread somewhere but Im posting it as my pet peeve......."modified/souped up mopeds!! OMG, there was a pack of em last night of about 6 or 8 and they were going back and forth just irritating me to no end. I was in bed, close to midnight and these things were just sooooo annoying.
    *switches between as low a manly man voice possible and and a hopelessly off-tuned tenor screecher*

Bud Light Presents Real Men of Genius (Hawaiian Style)
    (Real Men of Genius)

Today we salute you, Mr. Moped Souper Upper.
    (Mr. Moped Souper Upper)
    Any tourist can rent a crummy bicycle with an engine, but only you have the moxy to put a V-twin on it and fly up Diamond Head without a helmet.
    (YEAH!)
    Is that a volcano erupting? No, it's just your muffler.
    (Mine's louder than yours)
    You take an under-powered piece of junk and turn it into an over-powered piece of junk.
    (Get my motor running)
    So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, O' Maestro of the Motorbike. We'd sing your praises, but with that muffler, you couldn't hear us.
    (Mr. Moped Souper Upper)

Leave a comment:

• oceanpacific
    replied

I put a pan of water under a light. The termites went for the reflection of the light bulb and dove right in ............

I do this every year around swarming time.

Leave a comment:

• adrian
    replied

I hate the light (or lack) of winds tonight. To make it worse, there were termites hovering around the lights and I got attacked by them. The people inside didn't know how good they had it (I wanted to just lay down on the floor and sleep).

Hopefully tomorrow won't be as bad, or else someone will be grumpy.

(oh, and the cart mule was fixed, but it now has to be controlled manually - which means slow speeds but atleast we're not suffering) (for the record, it took a little over 8 weeks to get it fixed)

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
    8 HOURS LABOUR
    Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
    Since when does a man go into labor?
    Nah, nah - he's spending eight hours a day as a member of the ruling parliamentary party in the U.K. Probably in preparation for Tony Blair's departure.

Leave a comment:

• Got2HaVKaYaNoW
    replied

OOOHHHH MY GOODNESS!!!!

Have you seen the commercial, I foaget wat was foa, but the birds were having target practice on 'just washed cars'????

I think those birds are getting smarter everyday..

TODAY i was washing my kauwila~My BluBaBy had a photo shoot today & so it was detailed but when i pulled into my drive way I noticed little smudges here and there, so here i go and start wiping um down yea.....

Next ting I hear..."cheep, cheep, cheep, cheep" I look up and two birds are literally walking sideways on the telephone wire, RIGHT OVER MY CAR!!!

I threw a rock ...... they flew to avoid the rock...BUT came back and sat on the wire RIGHT OVER MY CAR again!!!

I threw another rock...they neva move....it was like they were taunting me...

huh, I gave up and MOVED MY CAR!!

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Since when does a man go into labor? And for 8-hours Must be those hormone treatments eh?

Leave a comment:

• Menehune Man
    replied

8 HOURS LABOUR
    8 HOURS RECREATION
    8 HOURS SLEEP

I'm getting too much of the first while not getting enough of the last two.

Leave a comment:

• Konaguy
    replied

Oh and nikki I think that amount is for their Standard package isn't it. Basic only covers the over the air broadcast channels.
    I believe basic cable service is like $11.82 a month + tax ($10.35 if you live on the Big Island).

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Originally posted by Da Rolling Eye View Post
    Nah, manja (Indian glass coated kite flying line). Cuts cleaner and quicker, goes through bone and has proven itself several times over, albeit accidental.
    Make sure it's tight so the cut is fast and humane...nah make it loose and let em suffer longer

Oh and nikki I think that amount is for their Standard package isn't it. Basic only covers the over the air broadcast channels.

Leave a comment:

• Da Rolling Eye
    replied

Hint: 20-pound test sugi tied across the street at oh let's say...neck level
    Nah, manja (Indian glass coated kite flying line). Cuts cleaner and quicker, goes through bone and has proven itself several times over, albeit accidental.

Leave a comment:

• nikki
    replied

I just got my cable bill from Oceanic (I live on Maui), and basic standard service went up to $47.30 a month!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X