X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tutusue
    replied
    Re: Best Part of Today

It's still too early for my best part of today so I'll mention my best part of yesterday...an outrageously fun, all day casting session...full of outrageously great hip hop dancers dancing their arses off to music blaring thru a surround sound system in a film studio. Dayam...I wish I could dance like that! My muscles went into spasms and I got winded just watching!

A very, very cool day!

Leave a comment:

• cynsaligia
    replied

i've been out of bed only an hour or so but already, HT has given me great satisfaction this morning. *chortles*

gosh dang! thanks, y'all!

Leave a comment:

• cynsaligia
    replied

there has been a lot of activity, career-wise, for both eric & me. as a result, we haven't seen each other much lately. so best part of today happened at about 1:00 a.m., when eric came home. even tho both of us were dragging-dog-ass tired, we both made the effort to chit chat a little, sharing a bit about our days/nights at work/school until we faded into sleep.

it's funny how, over the years, we're developed this language of grunts, groans, meeps, and mumbles to communicate when our brains and mouths are too exhausted to form proper words.

the second best part of the day is that i actually got some really good editing and revising done on one of the stories for my creative nonfiction class portfolio. the portfolio, which will contain four pieces total, comprises my final "test" and is due next tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Ahh the sweet smell of victory...I got that stupid laptop up and running. Now I'm typing on it right now testing it's wireless capabilities.

Leave a comment:

• cyleet99
    replied

The best part of today was finding some good books for me and some great aloha shirts for my husband at the Goodwill store in Wahiawa. Gosh I like that store! And the red tags were "hifty percent" off!! The not so best part was hearing that, again, there is no work for me from my nursing agency.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X