SPINOFF: Who's your HT Valentine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPINOFF: Who's your HT Valentine?

I don't celebrate it anymore (see other V's Day thread), but since this don't cost anything...

some of you ladies on HT got me with your humor, with, and intelligence.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: SPINOFF: Who's your HT Valentine?

some things are best kept PM'd
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
      some things are best kept PM'd
      my lips are sealed
      Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

I'll admit to being a bit smitten with Pua'i Mana'o. Unrequited, I suspect.
        “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
        http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

*blush*

What a lovely thing to say, Sin. Happy Valentines to you, and everybody at HT, too!

pax

Comment

dangerous territory. never got a PM valentine. Of course, my hubby isn't on HT.
            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
              dangerous territory. never got a PM valentine. Of course, my hubby isn't on HT.
              Well then How'bout a general Happy Valentines Day and a dozen Text Roses for all of HT's lovely women.

@--->--->---
              @--->--->---
              @--->--->---
              @--->--->---
              @--->--->---
              @--->--->---
              @--->--->---
              @--->--->---
              @--->--->---
              @--->--->---
              @--->--->---
              @--->--->---

-Valentino (honest... it's my confirmation name )
              -kp!

Comment

Very sweet, Kungpao!

Hugs and Hearts to all our HT guys as well. Hope everyone has a LOVELY day tomorrow!
                Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Happy Valentines Day My HT OHANA!!! You are All my Special Valentines....

Love & Aloha

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie PuPule
                  Last edited by 1stwahine; February 14, 2007, 12:08 AM.
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Last year I made an announcement at Home Depot over the PA system: Happy Valentines day Home Depot shoppers, don't forget your special someone with a Home Depot gift card and for those who don't intend on doing anything special, we do sell doghouses in our Lumber Department for tonight.

Comment

Happy Wallowing In Misery Day

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                        Last year I made an announcement at Home Depot over the PA system: Happy Valentines day Home Depot shoppers, don't forget your special someone with a Home Depot gift card and for those who don't intend on doing anything special, we do sell doghouses in our Lumber Department for tonight.
                        ROFL

Happy Valentines everyone! For us single people, I'm playing Norm's "Lonely" for everyone.
                        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

For the guy, sometimes Valentines Day it's more of a giving thing.

I had a talk with a friend of mine when we both agreed that with the women's movement and being the 21st century and all, it's high time the guys get something special and be treated special for a change.

Comment

Yeah. That makes up for millenia of no voting rights and being treated like property.
                            But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                              Yeah. That makes up for millenia of no voting rights and being treated like property.
                              Hey I never treated women like that. And quite frankly, most young women were never treated like that too.

In fairness, along with equality comes fairness. A friend of mine tells me of his girlfriend who demands to be treated equally but also demands he pay for dinner and expects roses every valentines day and a dinner to boot on his paycheck. Ummm isn't Valentines day all about couples? Not just females.

As for me I still do the Chilvery thing and I don't expect my wife to be second class to me. In return she usually treats me well during Valentines Day, you know...the way it's supposed to be.

But some of my male friends tell me they're trapped in two worlds, one of bitchy women who demand to be treated like a lady and another world where they want to be treated equally.

Valentines Day can be totally frustrating for men who have to deal with women like that. For the guy it's an expensive day and sometimes they get something out of it. For the gal, they get a bouqet of roses and a doggy bag full of gourmet food (from that expensive dinner) for lunch at work the next day. They guy has credit debt and hopefully a happy date. Then if nothing happens, he goes home and reads his 2007 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition
                              with the free iPod video downloads in this year's issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X