Brett Favre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brett Favre

Playing Green Bay will be an interesting matchup. As long as he doesn't beat the Bears I'm okay with him.

Aj

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
      I just heard an ESPN sportscenter anchor say that Brett Favre is a True Viking after today's last second winning td pass.
      Ha!!! I wanna hear Viqueen fans saying that at the END of the year, which is doubtful if Brett does an encore of 2008's late season fadeout.
      This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Brett Favre became a true Viking last night with their victory over Green Bay. He can now go into the Hall of Fame as a Viking.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
          Brett Favre became a true Viking last night with their victory over Green Bay. He can now go into the Hall of Fame as a Viking.
          Was today's game a repeat?

Comment

I saw this ending before. Brett Favre throws an interception on his last pass.

Comment

pua ting - movin' on to the next indecision about retirin'?

Comment

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/b...-not-come-back

It's deja-vu all over again.

Comment

Brett who????

The Pack is back in the Super Bowl,.... with Aaron Rodgers!!!!
                  This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
                    The Pack is back in the Super Bowl,.... with Aaron Rodgers!!!!
                    where they will probably lose to the Steelers. Even though I hope the Packers win. I sick and tired of seeing the Steelers, Lakers, and Yankees win titles.

Comment

Working...
                    X