X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craigwatanabe
    replied
    Re: Weird license plates you've seen

It's how you justify the acronym. When I was in the Air Force, some guy got a license plate that said: FTAF. The base commander told him he had to replace it with something derogatory other than F@#K The Air Force.

The puzzled airman said it meant: Fly The American Flag

He got to keep his license plate even though it really did mean F@#K The Air Force.

Leave a comment:

• stapler
    replied

A couple of months ago I saw a truck with FGNKUL. Don't know how that onw slipped by the censors.

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Originally posted by Haole
    3M W018
    Saw that one the other day in my rearview mirror. So just read it in reverse. One of my favs from home was NO TIX PLS on a BMW M3.
    If I saw a license plate 3M W018 in my rear view mirror...then I just did.

But I don't get the No TIX PLS one. TIX as in ticks cuz I wouldn't want any either.

I saw a car pulled over with a cop giving the guy a ticket. His license plate said: EX CON yeah not a good license plate to have and getting a ticket at the same time.

But David Shutter's car (bancrupt defense attorney who got kicked out of jail because he was giving convicts free get out of jail advice) was a gold Rolls Royce with plates that said: SUE EM

Leave a comment:

• sinjin
    replied

3M W018
    Saw that one the other day in my rearview mirror. So just read it in reverse. One of my favs from home was NO TIX PLS on a BMW M3.
    I saw its companion on a girl's porche. 3M TA3

Leave a comment:

• MadAzza
    replied

3M W018
    Saw that one the other day in my rearview mirror. So just read it in reverse.
    Good grief! I admit, I had to write it down backwards to get it.

Leave a comment:

• Haole
    replied

3M W018

Leave a comment:

• Palolo lolo
    replied

I've always been partial to "Poetic"

Leave a comment:

• kimo55
    replied

Originally posted by buzz1941
    I saw a middle-aged woman driving a car the other day that actually did say PU NSAI

Go figgah
    Im a middle aged man and I want that bumper sticker for MY car... to remember da ol days.

Leave a comment:

• buzz1941
    replied

I saw a middle-aged woman driving a car the other day that actually did say PU NSAI

Go figgah

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

Yesterday I spotted two I liked. One was on a fittingly dirty 4WD vehicle: MUDMAD. The other was in the parking lot of a gym in Mililani: WASH ME.

Leave a comment:

• MadAzza
    replied

Originally posted by lavagal
    MUFDVR
    Now who would go out on a date with this guy? Who would marry a guy with a plate like that on his car? And yet, he advertises his sexual prowess. What kind of guy needs that on his plate?
    He probably has a "Pu In Sai" bumper sticker, too.

hee!

Leave a comment:

• Lalalinder
    replied

http://www.wonkette.com/politics/whi...ica-106585.php

i suppose this one wasn't exactly weird, but i sure did enjoy the sentiment behind it.

Leave a comment:

• lavagal
    replied

MUFDVR

I SWEAR. I saw it on Maunakea Street years ago, passing the DMV when it was over there. My husband and I discussed how incredibly stupid the bureacrat who authorized it must have been. It was on a 60s convertible outta Detroit, a big hunk of metal. ClASSy!
    Now who would go out on a date with this guy? Who would marry a guy with a plate like that on his car? And yet, he advertises his sexual prowess. What kind of guy needs that on his plate?

Leave a comment:

• MadAzza
    replied

When I was in college (early 1980s), I saw a white VW Rabbit with the plate "ML8 ML8." Still my favorite plate ever.

Recently tried to get HI OFCR for my Harley but it was already taken.

Leave a comment:

• kimo55
    replied

Originally posted by Buddy2
    I had a Dodge Grand Caravan with the license plate of JSS 727. I got stick on letters and made it say...
    JeSuS heb.7:27. "who does not need daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifices, first for His own sins and then for the people's, for this He did once for all when He offered up Himself."

hooo boy be careful; defacing or altering a licence plate is unlawful. even if it's christian kine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X