Vanity Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vanity Plates

LOL the dude that has his initials all over his purses and too many bootleg purses copying him?! I don't get it....why do so many gals oogle for his purses? Now, if he makes a quality bag that is a solid color, maybe all leather, okay, I'll probably bite but I just don't get it. I even saw a diaper bag that looked just like his purses and his initials all over it just does nothing for me.

Cute car tags~ LOL high maintenance gal? I'm almost as low maintenance as duck tape, and just as reliable and easy to deal with, LOL.

(Heck, it's aloha FRIDAY....cut me some slack for silliness here, will ya? )
    Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Then there was the Urologist who's two cars had....

CNTPCME & CME2P

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Jeff View Post
        Then there was the Urologist who's two cars had....

CNTPCME & CME2P
        That's pretty clever.

With that, I've never seen this before, but this would be a good one for a CEO of a company...

IMNOPON
        (I'M NO Pee-ON)

Then the company vehicles can have their own plates...

P ON 1
        P ON 2
        P ON 3

sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

seen just ten mins ago near the main entrance at my work:

IMPLSV

grey 2006(?) frontier.
          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

I was at Sports Authority on Ward last week, and saw a Tacoma that made me chuckle. The plates read: "UTUTMO" (your fart, in Tagalog).
            Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
              Seen just a few minutes ago on a gold Cadillac Escalade, with a driver who was pretty obviously a "high maintenance" lady:

LUI VTN

Maybe she was Tongan or Samoan?
              Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                Seen just a few minutes ago on a gold Cadillac Escalade, with a driver who was pretty obviously a "high maintenance" lady:

LUI VTN

I saw a public declaration of such reading "HI-MANT" on a black 350Z on the viaduct yesterday. I turned to the dearly beloved and said, "At least everyone's forewarned!"

Comment

[QUOTE=adrian;144082]Saw a couple this evening:

4runner that had the plates "ututmo"
                  (the driver looked flip)

QUOTE]

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
                  I was at Sports Authority on Ward last week, and saw a Tacoma that made me chuckle. The plates read: "UTUTMO" (your fart, in Tagalog).

so was it a 4runner or tacoma? either way, flip or not, if the owner meant to spell "your fart" in tagalog or ilocano, s/he spelled it wrong. should have been "utotmo," which, by the way, is still available for use, as is "obetmo" (your as*), "ukimo," (your err, flower, if you are female) "lateg" (peenie--or so i'd guess from how my mom & gramma used that word) and "urmot" (pewb).
                  superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
                    so was it a 4runner or tacoma?
                    Same t'ing anyway. One has a bed, and the other is covered.

I just remembered seeing a car with the plates "JESUS". I wanted to say something funny to him, but I was too tired.
                    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Recent sightings:

BOO PAT;
                      MIMIC;
                      TAKO JU;
                      BENZ 64 (it wasn't a 1964 M-B);
                      CLD STN (Cold Stone, the ice cream store?);
                      BB PHAT (BB = bebe = baby, therefore "baby fat").

Comment

Saw this one yesterday:

X QZ

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
                          so was it a 4runner or tacoma?
                          confirmed it was a tacoma with a camper shell. (I saw it at work)

Comment

A friend told me about this plate: "X32" (try look at it through a mirror )

It was a small Suzuki SUV with a civic (yes, a Honda Civic - the car) bodykit.

Comment

Originally posted by adrian View Post
                              confirmed it was a tacoma with a camper shell. (I saw it at work)
                              too funny that the tacoma crossed your path again and that you are so conscientious to report back.

can't make this one out:

GTITMD

eric thinks it might mean "glutes & boobs doc" (g = glutes...and so on) but i'm thinking not.

maybe, "get it, doc?" aaaah, i give up.

Comment

We have seven letters here in Va so pretty much everyone but me has a vanity plate (still have my MD tags). I saw a VW bug that was a two-toned version (convertable) that said: ESTREGG
                                It really looked like one too
                                Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility. - Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X