Vanity Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vanity Plates

Oh, and my brother-in-law has IRAD8U. He's an x-ray tech.
    Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility. - Sigmund Freud

Comment

I drive a gray Pathfinder & live in a state with hardly any poi; my new plate says:

POIFINDA
      ~Lika

\\000// Malama Pono \\000//

Comment

On Black BMW X3 on the viaduct this morning "MSJDGD". Not sure what the message means - a wrongly convicted former felon or someone who believes the world just doesn't understand him/her?

Comment

Hmm, or the victim of religious hypocrites, or suffered a failed marriage? Lost a beauty pageant? LOL...I wonder~
          Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

One day in Honolulu a few years ago I saw this SUV pulled over with a cop giving the driver a ticket. His license plate said: EX CON.

Across the entrance from the Early School parking lot in Moilili there's a house with two cars in the car port. One says HOLN1 (Hole in one - won the car that way) and the car next to it said: ALMOST
            Last edited by craigwatanabe; June 26, 2007, 09:46 PM.
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Well, I knew it had to happen eventually, and yesterday I saw the plate:

HAOLE 1

Interestingly, it was a little old lady, easily in her 80s!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

• Re: Weird license plates you've seen

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                A former co-worker of mine has a Mini Cooper (with the turbo or was it a super charger) with a license plate that reads: UR2BG
                super late rxn to your post, mr. watanabe, but since you posted this in 2005, it would have been a supercharger. turbo not available until this year in the MINI cooper s (btw, s stands for nothing but s. not super, not sport, not s-type. just s. just like the s in harry s truman. you'd be suprised how many s owners think it stands for something. *grumble*)
                superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
                  you'd be suprised how many s owners think it stands for something. *grumble*)

Maybe the "s" should stand for "small"
                  Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

saw MOG WHY today, like the gremlins..Gizmo was awesome back in the day.
                    flickr

An email from God:
                    To: People of Earth
                    Date: 9/04/2007
                    Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                    God

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                      Well, I knew it had to happen eventually, and yesterday I saw the plate:

HAOLE 1

Interestingly, it was a little old lady, easily in her 80s!

Perhaps, she used to live in Pasadena ............. where she drove a Super Stock Dodge!

Comment

I saw this plate today: sidwyz

and guess what kind of car...

Nissan 350z - a drift car.
                        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by adrian View Post
                          On my morning commute around Pearl Harbor area, I seen a Chevy truck with the license plate "UNX-WIZ".
                          I saw this guy last week - I figure he is giving us his resume.

Comment

I've been thinking of getting a vanity plate sometime in the next couple of years, but I wonder if my favorite idea is too esoteric. What would you think if you saw this on the car ahead of you?

2BV-2B

or, less esoteric:
                            2BR-2B
                            But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                              I've been thinking of getting a vanity plate sometime in the next couple of years, but I wonder if my favorite idea is too esoteric. What would you think if you saw this on the car ahead of you?

2BV-2B

or, less esoteric:
                              2BR-2B
                              Well, the second one would make me think you are a real estate agent or describing your living circumstances for some reason (there's a thought), so I vote for the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post

2BV-2B

or, less esoteric:
                                2BR-2B
                                I agree with glossyp the second one makes me think of real estate, but what does the first one mean? I have no clue.

Comment

Working...
                                X