Vanity Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weird license plates you've seen

I saw this one on a nice silver Mercedes Benz...
    2 2's 1
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Ahhh, the beauty of being a christian. All you have to do is repent and you are cleansed and left to cheerfully skip through life without conscious of your hypocritical deeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
        I got called on this illegal activity by Kimo55 and drewb. I'm sorry and I truly repent. I gave the van away to a family that needed it so it has probably been rectified by now. Oh well never said I was perfect.
        Ahhh, the beauty of being a christian. All you have to do is repent and you are cleansed and left to cheerfully skip through life without conscious of your hypocritical deeds.

Comment

Originally posted by drewb
          Why is that license plate and the fact that I messed with it got you sooo upset. Geez it's a pretty manini thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
            Why is that license plate and the fact that I messed with it got you sooo upset. Geez it's a pretty manini thing.
            it's not the plate. it's jesus............keep him at home to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by drewb
              it's not the plate. it's jesus............keep him at home to yourself
              Yeah, just like the Jews during the Hitler years in Germany. Better keep it hidden from the marching robots. You don't want to go around having all that freedom of religious expression, especially in a public forum such as HT. It could lead to multiculturalism, democracy, open exchange of ideas ... all kinds of dangerous stuff.

/sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
                Yeah, just like the Jews during the Hitler years in Germany. Better keep it hidden from the marching robots. You don't want to go around having all that freedom of religious expression, especially in a public forum such as HT. It could lead to multiculturalism, democracy, open exchange of ideas ... all kinds of dangerous stuff.

/sarcasm
                Thanks MadAzza! I knew what he had a problem with and am actually proud of him for 'fessing up. The thread topic, which I hope we can get back to now is "Weird license plates you've seen" And my old van's plate certainly seems to fit in that catagory.

Comment

Not necessarily weird, but certainly ironic.

Just minutes ago driving home from work, I followed a Blue Audi TT Convertible (blue top) with a license plate HT MAMA.

Does this person have anything to do with Hawaii Threads?
                  sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
                    Not necessarily weird, but certainly ironic.

Just minutes ago driving home from work, I followed a Blue Audi TT Convertible (blue top) with a license plate HT MAMA.

Does this person have anything to do with Hawaii Threads?

Well it ain't me, although I am a HOT Momma. @ And I ain't talking opera, however, I've been known to hit the high notes on a regular basis. @
                    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Spotted on a silver Mini Cooper today: "minipua"

How coo-yute is that?
                      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
                        Spotted on a silver Mini Cooper today: "minipua"

How coo-yute is that?
                        Very kewl!

That could mean several things:
                        1.) An obvious spin-off of Manapua (a.k.a. Chinese Hamburger)
                        2.) He's broke now from the car payments, hence mini---pua (poor)
                        3.) She likes mini skirts and she's "pua" from the car payments
                        4.) She drives a mini and her name is Pua (short for Pualani or Flower of Heaven)

There must be COUNTLESS vanity plate spins of "mini" on MiniCoopers around the world.

Speaking of MiniCooper, just seen they're gonna' introduce a Mini-SUV. Nice design!
                        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

I saw one of those new vw bugs with a bright yellow with orange flames paint job parked on the shoulder of I-5 last week. The plate said FIRE BUG. But he didn't look so hot to me in the breakdown lane.

A bit off topic.....anyone remember those bumper stickers some years back that read " I FOUND IT"? A friend of mine, with a magic marker, would go up to any car in a parking lot with one of these and change it to "I POUND IT". LMAO!!

Comment

I saw a touring motorcycle that has the license plate: "bike me"
                            How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

License plate spotted at Manoa Shopping Center. The car? A Jaguar, of course.

Comment

We once lived on a half-acre "mini-farm"... chickens, huge garden, etc. We also were beekeepers. My license plate read: EIEIBZZ
                                Aloha,
                                Mokihana

Comment

Working...
                                X