on a Mini Cooper S
    runnin around Hawaii Kai
    this plate
    KISMY S

Leave a comment:

• adrian
    replied
    Re: Weird license plates you've seen

On my morning commute around Pearl Harbor area, I seen a Chevy truck with the license plate "UNX-WIZ".

Leave a comment:

• lurkah
    replied

Originally posted by MadAzza

That's a good one, Lurkah! Did you give him shaka?
    Nah, I didn't give him shaka -- now I wish I did -- but if he looked in his rearview mirror he would've seen me laughing my head off.

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
    I wanted to put on my minivan "6BOYS" but it was taken already. So I opted for "6KIDS" but ho! That was taken too!
    What about "6KEIKI"?

I always wanted a binary plate - you know, some combination of 1s and 0s that signified... well, something. I also thought "SAMPLE" would be cool... before I read somewhere that the word is specifically banned as a choice!

Leave a comment:

• MadAzza
    replied

That's a good one, Lurkah! Did you give him shaka?

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

I wanted to put on my minivan "6BOYS" but it was taken already. So I opted for "6KIDS" but ho! That was taken too!

Ahhh in my age I think I'll just replace my "WH_LS2" (Wheels 2, guess what my other car says) on my BMW with ENZYTE, that way my teenage boys will feel shame if they want to drive my Ultimate Driving Machine to their girlfriends parents house.

Leave a comment:

• lurkah
    replied
    About 10 minutes ago I was cruising down da street in da boonies where I live on my way home from work in one pilau mood because had babooze kine drivers making me all huhu. But den I started following one car dat had one license plate frame dat wen grab my attention because da buggah had da word "KAUAI" ontop. Took me a few seconds, but I no could help bust out laffing because da buggah wen catch me off guard. Kden dis is wat da license plate frame said...

AFTER I LEFT HAWAII

I KAUAI'D

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Originally posted by 1stwahine
    A friend sent me an email with a pic of a law firm's card. It showed a Mercedes Sports Vehicle with the license "WAS HIS"!

Too bad my ex has nothing to sue for. That's another topic!heheheh

Auntie Lynn

I think I saw that license a few years ago.

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

A friend sent me an email with a pic of a law firm's card. It showed a Mercedes Sports Vehicle with the license "WAS HIS"!

Too bad my ex has nothing to sue for. That's another topic!heheheh

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• DMM
    replied

One of the best was a brand-new, huge black Hummer with the license plate "GI JANE." Driven, of course, by a six-foot+ blonde wahine.

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Originally posted by MadAzza
    Two pointless plates I saw recently: SXY LXS and MINI C (on a BMW Mini Cooper).

The "SXY LXS" was the usual boring but functional Toyota sedan. Not a bad car, although a tad overpriced, but certainly not sexy in the least.

The "Mini C" was ... a Mini C. Cute car, love 'em, but why bother having a vanity plate if it just repeats what the logo says two feet to the right of the plate?
    A former co-worker of mine has a Mini Cooper (with the turbo or was it a super charger) with a license plate that reads: UR2BG

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

Spotted this one today, in the parking lot of our church, of course.

Leave a comment:

• buzz1941
    replied

For my birthday many years ago, my parents bought me personalized plates with my real name on them. Well, you can't bitch about it. I drove 'em for a couple of years, cringingly embarrassed, and thankful I wasn't driving a getaway car, and then quetly changed 'em to something anonymous.

Leave a comment:

• MadAzza
    replied

Two pointless plates I saw recently: SXY LXS and MINI C (on a BMW Mini Cooper).

The "SXY LXS" was the usual boring but functional Toyota sedan. Not a bad car, although a tad overpriced, but certainly not sexy in the least.

The "Mini C" was ... a Mini C. Cute car, love 'em, but why bother having a vanity plate if it just repeats what the logo says two feet to the right of the plate?

Leave a comment:

• MadAzza
    replied

Last night (Friday) on the way home from work at about 1:30 a.m. (OK, early this morning, in the usual heavy Friday night traffic), I pulled up to the stoplight in front of Zippy's on Nimitz. I heard a bunch of whooping and yelling and looked to my right -- a carload of boys drunk enough to be excited about a woman on a Harley. I grinned and waved, they whooped some more, waving their heads and arms out the windows in my direction, and when the light changed, they pulled away and I saw the license plate: DRY HEV.

I almost fell of my bike laughing, thinking about the guy filling out that form at the motor vehicles dept. and handing it to the nice lady behind the counter. Her wondering, "What does 'dry hev' mean? Well, I guess it's OK ..."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X