• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matapule
    replied
    Re: Gas Prices

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    Interesting spelling of my name. Margarita induced?
    Liki, that's a durn lie! It is 3 margaritas induced!

Today it's $4.70 at the fuel dock at Heeia Kea boat harbor here on Kaneohe Bay.
    How much is it in Cabo?
    Please sit down. It is between US$3 to $3.30 per gallon.....depending. And I get a quantity discount from that when my 700 gallon tanks are empty, which is hardly ever. So for me, it is realistically under $3 per gallon.

I sure hope they rebuilt that ancient old wobbly wooden fuel dock there!
    You have no idea how modern that marina is now with the attendent $30 to $40 per foot rates per month. I keep my boat in La Paz and pay about $13 per foot which includes electricity, water, and wireless Internet.

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

Originally posted by matapule View Post
    LikiNuki,
    Interesting spelling of my name. Margarita induced?

how much is marine diesel in 808 right now?
    Today it's $4.70 at the fuel dock at Heeia Kea boat harbor here on Kaneohe Bay.
    How much is it in Cabo?
    I sure hope they rebuilt that ancient old wobbly wooden fuel dock there!

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

87 here in Kaneohe dropped from $4.49 yesterday to $4.35 this morning.
    LikiNuki, how much is marine diesel in 808 right now?

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

Originally posted by matapule View Post
    I paid $2.82 today for 87 octane at the Cabo Colorado Pemex here on the Corridor in Los Cabos.
    OMG!!!

87 here in Kaneohe dropped from $4.49 yesterday to $4.35 this morning.

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

I paid $2.82 today for 87 octane at the Cabo Colorado Pemex here on the Corridor in Los Cabos. They pump the gas and clean my windshield and I tip 10 pesos ( about 85 cents) on each fillup. It makes everyone a winner.

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

Anyway, back on topic... paid $4.349/gallon for regular at Costco in Waipio yesterday. I just realized that as I've been posting prices as comments with photos whenever I "check in" to the gas station, I have a decent record of prices over time...

$3.759 on March 13
    $3.969 on March 28
    $4.039 on April 5
    $4.299 on April 28
    $4.349 on May 11

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    memories...
    Here ya' go.

Round me at twilight come stealingShadows of days that are goneDreams of the old days revealingMem'ries of love's golden dawn

Memories, memoriesDreams of love so trueO'er the sea of memoryI'm drifting back to you

Childhood days, wild wood daysAmong the birds and beesYou left me alone, but still you're my ownIn my beautiful memories

Sunlight may teach me forgettingNoonlight brings thoughts that are newTwilight brings sighs and regrettingMoonlight means sweet dreams of you

Memories, memoriesDreams of love so trueO'er the sea of memoryI'm drifting back to you

Childhood days, wild wood daysAmong the birds and beesYou left me alone, but still you're my ownIn my beautiful memories

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

memories...

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    Hana, Maui saw $6 something recently, and it probably hasn't gone down much, if at all.
    Nice that you remembered what I wrote in post #118 on April 28:

Cheap gas in Hana hit $6 per gallon today. Here it is: http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/b...120891514.html .

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

The last time I filled up, 82 was at 4.39. I'm waiting for that price before I fill up again! I'll check out Lex Brodie's tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Honoruru
    replied

Over the last couple of days, from the gas station I pass daily, I've seen prices go down a little (from 4.47 to 4.42, I think). This was expected, and I see it going down for a while longer, before going up and up again. But over the long haul, gas prices will keep going up. One step lower, two steps higher.

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

Originally posted by memorylane View Post
    Here in Jokelahoma, it is just now hitting 3.80 a gallon and I am absolutely shocked to read this thread and see that the islands are only at 4. I would have thought for sure it would be in the 5 or 5 and a half range.
    In Californicate it is around $4.50 per. Haven't seen any price reductions since crude lost value.

I like your sense of humor about your home State.

Repeal the tax breaks for the oil industry.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied

Hana, Maui saw $6 something recently, and it probably hasn't gone down much, if at all.

Leave a comment:

• memorylane
    replied

Here in Jokelahoma, it is just now hitting 3.80 a gallon and I am absolutely shocked to read this thread and see that the islands are only at 4. I would have thought for sure it would be in the 5 or 5 and a half range.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X