A very deserted Beretania St.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very deserted Beretania St.?

Was a film in progress blocking Beretania?
    Was the end of the world in progress and no one told me?
    Was there a parade in progress in honor of Auntie Lynn and Uncle PK and I didn't receive an invitation? ()
    Did iCal fail to notify me of a holiday?
    Was So. Beretania blocked off somewhere Diamond Head of downtown?

Dang...what the heck was going on along So. Beretania, downtown area, around 5:30p today? It was deserted. I was on my way to meet a friend in Century Square on Beretania and Bishop. Normally the downtown area is a bee hive of pau hana activity and traffic at that time. There was very little traffic on Alakea. At the Alakea and Queen St. stop light there wasn't much traffic on the normally clogged Queen St. While at the stop light at Beretania there wasn't a car in sight as far as I could see, both ewa and Diamond Head, on that normally traffic-jammed street. Not one car. No yellow tape. No traffic cones. No cop cars. No sirens. It was so eerie!

My friend's office faces Diamond Head. We both looked. Eventually we saw a car here and a car there. But...that's it! She, too, found it very eerie.

I've checked both newspapers for breaking news and found nothing. Does anyone know what might've been going on?

Re: A very deserted Beretania St.?

Alien mass abductions? Rapture?

Comment

Hmmm...I wonder if David Copperfield is in town!

Comment

Promo for "The Happening"?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
          Promo for "The Happening"?
          I can only guess about the twist ending that tutusue experienced. He might have been dead for a moment, but the unseen hand of Craig W. brought him back to life.
          Ya Mo Be There. Up and Over.

Comment

Working...
          X