Costco Gasoline Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Costco Gasoline Question

hubby's car is in the shop and we're looking at a $900+ bill ... he suspects it's because of the ethanol in the gas (I forget what exactly he said the mechanic said ... all I remember is something about fuel injectors? maybe? idk)...
    I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

the 100% gas has all the taxes. if you want reduced tax gas in kona you need to come to the fuel dock in a boat to buy it. diesel and gas.
      the bigger the government the smaller the citizen.

Comment

My neighbor, who distributes marine products, said there was an incident in which someone brought a diesel truck to a dealer for service. When the mechanic noticed the diesel fuel was the wrong color the dealer refused to service the truck.

Supposedly diesel is color coded for boats and vehicles.

I doubt all mechanics would be that way, but some might be more likely to stick to the rules.

Comment

my mechanic in kona has a client that was nabbed by the feds (not sure of the branch of govt) for running off road diesel in his truck. the statutory fine was 10K per gallon. he had a full tank of it. they confiscated his truck until he paid the fine. using a lawyer he was able to get the fine down to 10k and get his truck back. He was purchasing fuel for his farm from the distributor in hilo. the guy that delivers the fuel was suspicious of his use and turned him in. so gov is out there and they are enforcing this law.... they take tax evasion pretty seriously.
          the bigger the government the smaller the citizen.

Comment

Hawaii’s gasoline prices second highest in the country | Honolulu Star-Advertiser (staradvertiser.com)

How long has the Costco gas line been lately?

Comment

Gas Station butthurt lawsuits over cheaper prices https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM9LUl_baSU
              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Costco members form ‘obscene’ line to get discounted gas (msn.com)

Are the gas lines just as bad here?

Comment

Working...
                X