Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is having no headlights on the passenger side a trend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is having no headlights on the passenger side a trend?

Tonight, I saw a dozen cars in the walmart parking lot that didn't have a working passenger headlight. I thought it was a mililani thing, but when I drove home, I saw 2 other cars with the same problem. The latest modeled year car I seen no passenger headlights was probably on the new beetle (maybe 2005ish?)

Is this a weird trend, or is it just coincidence?
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Is having no headlights on the passenger side a trend?

SHHHH!!! Don't anybody tell Adrian...

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
      SHHHH!!! Don't anybody tell Adrian...
      Too funny.

(((auntie lynn)))
      Last edited by 1stwahine; May 5, 2007, 01:52 PM.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Here's my theory: Most people who live on the West end of Oahu tend to drive alone (lotsa single occupant cars in the morning on the freeway).

Because of that the right side of the vehicle bounces up and down more due to the lightweightness of that side due to no counterweight from the driver.

All that bouncing takes it toll on the headlight's filament.

Makes sense to me!
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
          Here's my theory: Most people who live on the West end of Oahu tend to drive alone (lotsa single occupant cars in the morning on the freeway).

Because of that the right side of the vehicle bounces up and down more due to the lightweightness of that side due to no counterweight from the driver.

All that bouncing takes it toll on the headlight's filament.

Makes sense to me!
          or maybe they didn't park infront of a wall so that they can see their headlight beams.
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Nah, it's a conservation issue. Heck, only the driver has to see the road and if there's no passenger, no need that side light, ah?

Comment

It'$ a con$piracy...Mu$t have $omething to do with the U$ Economy, the Bu$h admini$tration, Iraq war or Global Warming. Either way it'$ evil.

We should ask our resident Conspiracy Theorist about this pandemic issue.
              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
              X