Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "You Learn Something Every Day"

Originally posted by lavagal
    Any chance you could actually budget some time to get outta that car and sit inside the restaurant? Fake reading a book or your laptop? Doing the sudoku, which you are an expert at, and is so charming for the ladies now?
    Sure, there's a chance, but then I might have to put my moves on, and there's no room in my life for that right now! I'd rather just flirt.

My gosh young man, you are a prize. Why don't you know it? Of course, you should probably eat more healthy food!
    First of all, who are you calling "young?"
    Second, sure, I know I'm a prize. I'm just really, really, really picky. I have a broad (ha!) range of tastes and honestly consider most women I meet to be beautiful in some way, but when it comes to relationships, I've got a fine-meshed filter.

I must say that the pool is getting smaller. Plenty of fish in the ocean? What ocean? It's looking more like a wading pool lately!

Or waiting pool.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
      Sure, there's a chance, but then I might have to put my moves on, and there's no room in my life for that right now! I'd rather just flirt.

That's better than me. I only admire people I think I might like from a safe, long distance.
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I must say that the pool is getting smaller. Plenty of fish in the ocean? What ocean? It's looking more like a wading pool lately!
        Or waiting pool.
        Just make sure you don't pick someone from the shallow end of the gene pool.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

...where I stop for my morningly Diet Pepsi.
          I learned today that I cannot let that blasphemy passing as an adjective go without expressing serious umbrage...

pax

Comment

Originally posted by mel
            That's better than me. I only admire people I think I might like from a safe, long distance.
            You realize that there are women with high libidos who love to freak-da-geek? FYI.

pax

Comment

Yes. Well. There's still Hazel at the Chevron just two hundred yards further down the road, where I stop for my morningly Diet Pepsi. 'Though she's clearly a bit younger than my lower limit.
              Myra? Hazel? Where are you stopping for food and gas, in the '50s?

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
                Myra? Hazel? Where are you stopping for food and gas, in the '50s?
                Yes. Well. Let's just say that Filipino women will surely be my downfall.
                But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Eh Auntie, maybe you get chance.

Comment

Ya know, Scriv, you might just find someone older than you who floats your boat better than a young chickiepoo. I mean, look at Demi Moore/Ashton Tate. My guy is much younger than me but very similar in outlook, intelligence, and all the other things that make for a great relationship. So I dunno if I'm just young at heart or he's mature for his age! LOL

Don't put the "seasoned" wahines on the shelf because you think they're too old for you.

Miulang
                    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                      Don't put the "seasoned" wahines on the shelf because you think they're too old for you.
                      My ceiling is a lot higher up from my age than my floor is beneath it. I just pretty much won't go lower than 30 at this time in my life. 29, maybe, but she'd better be an English major.
                      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Ya know, Scriv, you might just find someone older than you who floats your boat better than a young chickiepoo. I mean, look at Demi Moore/Ashton Tate. My guy is much younger than me but very similar in outlook, intelligence, and all the other things that make for a great relationship. So I dunno if I'm just young at heart or he's mature for his age! LOL

Eh Auntie, Miulang stay pushing for you, too.

Comment

I mean, look at Demi Moore/Ashton Tate.
                          Gee, Demi is with a software company? I wonder if Ashton Kutcher knows that.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Miulang
                            Here, here. I've got four years on my man. It works!
                            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
                              Gee, Demi is with a software company? I wonder if Ashton Kutcher knows that.
                              He's so young, Demi calls him Ashton Koocheeekoocheekoo.

Comment

Originally posted by mel
                                Mel, I don't know you too well, but I've seen you in person, and you look at least as good as the other Dockers-and-Aloha-Shirt-wearing guys downtown, and those guys have relationships, so based solely on appearances, I'd say your chances are at least as good as anyone else's. So forget safety.

I'd be happy to show you some of my moves.
                                GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Working...
                                X