• Show
Clear All

• World's first pregnant man?!

http://www.therundown.tv/videos/wtf-...-hes-pregnant/

double you tee eff?!
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: World's first pregnant man?!

Sounds like a National Enquirer headline. Now this person may believe himself to be a man and from the pics he certainly does look masculine but he is not biologically a man at all. He had breast surgery and took testosterone but he retained all of his female reproductive equipment. So sorry, Bud---you still qualify for the Wahine restroom.
    He's originally from Hawaii:

http://starbulletin.com/2008/03/26/news/story04.html

http://www.kitv.com/news/15707641/detail.html

Comment

Are you saying he -- who used to be a she -- impregnate himself without outside donor?

Can anyone offer a scientific/biological explanation?
      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
        Are you saying he -- who used to be a she -- impregnate himself without outside donor?

Besides taking the expression "go f**k yourself" literally?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
          Besides taking the expression "go f**k yourself" literally?
          So, she's a hermaphrodite with a testosterone-made penis?

Comment

The Star Bulletin article did say Thomas became pregnant through home insemination. Unless their home has the facilities for in vitro fertilisation I am going to assume it's with the help of a third person.

So, she's a hermaphrodite with a testosterone-made penis?
            No the Star Bulletin didn't say that Thomas is a hermaphrodite, just a female to male transexual. My advice is don't worry about it, besides if Thomas was able to asexual reproduce that would be a way bigger headline than pregnant man.

Originally posted by WindwardOahuRN View Post
            Now this person may believe himself to be a man and from the pics he certainly does look masculine but he is not biologically a man at all. He had breast surgery and took testosterone but he retained all of his female reproductive equipment. So sorry, Bud---you still qualify for the Wahine restroom.
            I beg to differ, I think he should be able to use the men's restroom.
            Last edited by helen; March 26, 2008, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
              The Star Bulletin article did say Thomas became pregnant through home insemination. Unless their home has the facilities for in vitro fertilisation I am going to assume it's with the help of a third person.
              Logical.

David Crosby's not the donor, right?

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                I beg to differ, I think he should be able to use the men's restroom.
                He can use any restroom he wants as far as I'm concerned but he certainly does qualify for the Wahine restroom.
                Using a urinal might be tricky but with some cleverness I suppose it could be managed. Writing his name in the snow might be tougher.

Comment

Who's your Daddy?
                  Wasn't Me

Comment

Writing his name in the snow might be tougher.
                    Well, I don't know about writing in snow, but sand okay?

Comment

Sometimes when I eat too much of my wife's "so ono" food, she jokingly asks me whe I'm gonna give birth (I have a decent sized opu).

I tell her, "After lunch".
                      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

The egg cells of the child to be were doused with Testosterone for a while before conception. It remains unknown what the children of these eggs will be like when they emerge into this world. Such a child has no say in the matter, but I honestly hope future parents will think carefully before experimenting with having Keikis

Comment

Originally posted by lensperson View Post
                          but I honestly hope future parents will think carefully before experimenting with having Keikis

That's Keiki. No plural Hey experimentation is fun...hmmm let's see if the guy is on top they'll have girls. So I have all boys so yeah I'm the lazy one always on the bottom. Now if we did it sideways I wonder what would happen?
                          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                            That's Keiki. No plural Hey experimentation is fun...hmmm let's see if the guy is on top they'll have girls. So I have all boys so yeah I'm the lazy one always on the bottom. Now if we did it sideways I wonder what would happen?
                            "now if we did it sideways i wonder what would happen?

you'd get pretzles?
                            "chaos reigns within.
                            reflect, repent and reboot.
                            order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Sounds like a National Enquirer headline. Now this person may believe himself to be a man and from the pics he certainly does look masculine but he is not biologically a man at all. He had breast surgery and took testosterone but he retained all of his female reproductive equipment. So sorry, Bud---you still qualify for the Wahine restroom.
                              You nailed it on the head! And in the attempt to impregnate herself, Beatie even stopped taking hormone injections, which has made her voice higher again.

Why is everyone making a big deal about a woman (with surgically reduced breasts and wearing mens clothes) getting pregnant?
                              This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X