Allergic to Christmas Trees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allergic to Christmas Trees?

I've been sick. Very sick. I didn't make the connection until a little while ago and then a friend confirmed it. I'm allergic to my Christmas Tree. Anybody else ever heard of such a thing?

For ten years, I haven't had a Christmas Tree. Since putting it up, it's has been down hill for me. Still, I didn't make the connection. I thought it was the flu, the virus. I'm even taking antibiotics and cough medicines.

I've been to E.R. twice. How could this be overlooked?

Christmas without a Christmas Tree? I'll take a Fake one anytime!!!!!

Happy Holidays!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Re: Allergic to Christmas Trees?

Originally posted by 1stwahine

I've been sick. Very sick. I didn't make the connection until a little while ago and then a friend confirmed it. I'm allergic to my Christmas Tree. Anybody else ever heard of such a thing?
    Eh Auntie, try read this article. It might not be the tree itself...

Christmas trees are often cited as the source of allergy attacks during the holidays, but molds, associated with watering live trees, and the chemicals sprayed on the trees are more likely irritants.

Comment

Re: Allergic to Christmas Trees?

Wea you was? I go read. Mahalo!

...hmmm. Well, I bought all new decorations. So, can't be that. I didn't trimmed the tree. Just to be safe, I'll just go with imitation ones from now on. No need put water too. Safe for the enviornment too.

Auntie Lynn
      Last edited by 1stwahine; December 15, 2005, 08:34 PM.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
      X