Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Epistemology

Originally posted by Brandon007 View Post
    Lets chat about our recent encounter with mother nature.

I would like to invite the individuals that read the Bible to include some relevent information. However, we may include the scientific studies as an argument.

Im not trying to antagonize anyone here, just intellectuals conversing.
    My grand-auntie whose house in Miloli'i survived the quakes intact said that it was "Tutu Pele trying to clean house, one expensive gated community at a time".

This is, of course, in line with her thinking that vog is Tutu Pele's cleaning house by sending asthmatics off the island, and that Tutu Pele cleaned house on the east side by whipping lava through Royal Gardens, Kapa'ahu, and Kalapana.

pax

Comment

Hey, my exam is at 5pm tonight. Then tomorrow at 8am and 9:30am.
      So ill continue the thread when I have free time possibly tomorrow or the following day...

Ready for some analytical discussions?

Comment

Ready for some analytical discussions?
        *eyes flashing*

r u ***ing kidding me? Bring it. But here's the challenge: bring something new that hasn't been replicated on some religious board 1000 times before.

pax

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
          bring something new that hasn't been replicated on some religious board 1000 times before.
          LOLz...just wait and see what my crazy brain has in store for you.

I didnt sleep last night because I kept thinking.

Comment

If you guys like I can post up some of my writings on science v creationism to spark a semi-related discussion?

I would write about:
            Mythology
            Religion
            Scientific theory
            Today's natural disasters v. earlier disasters argued by religion and science after midterms to build on the study?

ArgH! back to studying!
            wish me luck I have two manana morning.

Comment

Um. You already said that. Maybe take a break until you're actually ready to share your brilliant theory? Midterm on the brain doesn't make for the clearest thinking!

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                Um. You already said that. Maybe take a break until you're actually ready to share your brilliant theory? Midterm on the brain doesn't make for the clearest thinking!
                o0ps...It might be the thunder here. Or the constant quiver of shakes that I get from thinking about the island.

Comment

People who believe the end is nigh are unconcerned about global warming. Just stirring.
                  “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                  http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

If you guys like I can post up some of my writings on science v creationism to spark a semi-related discussion?

I would write about:
                    Mythology
                    Religion
                    Scientific theory
                    Today's natural disasters v. earlier disasters argued by religion and science after midterms to build on the study?
                    Oh, yes, please, O Superman, dazzle us ignorant working-class morons with your advanced intellect's self-indulgent musings on mythology, religion and science. Gawrsh, we're all waiting with bated breath to see what emerges forth from your "crazy brain." And you didn't sleep a whole night just thinking of it! While the rest of us were collapsing from exhaustion from our jobs, raising children and other pedestrian endeavors.

(Whoever raised this generation, I'd like to meet you behind the supermarket and kick your motherfreakin' ass.)
                    Last edited by MadAzza; October 17, 2006, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza View Post
                      (Whoever raised this generation, I'd like to meet you behind the supermarket and kick your motherfreakin' ass.)
                      Some members of that generation would probably be happy to go back there and deal with you themselves.

Comment

That is so funny. I feel that same way about every human aged 45-67.
                        FutureNewsNetwork.com
                        Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post

That is so funny. I feel that same way about every human aged 45-67.
                          Don't hit first, my (younger) friend - if you follow your own advice.

Comment

Hey now Maddie... I'm not sure if you have children or not... but if you did... wouldn't you be about the age of this generation your talking about?

I know many of our parents did the best they could... however, many things happened during the 60's and 70's that influenced the way parents raised their children...

Back to Subject at hand...

Epistemology ...
                            How is my knowledge acquired? By learned experiences. Many of these experiences were brought on to me as a result of the "hippy" generation that I was raised in.

That doesn't mean I'm a "hippy" now though.
                            Last edited by damontucker; October 18, 2006, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                              Hey now Maddie... I'm not sure if you have children or not... but if you did... wouldn't you be about the age of this generation your talking about?
                              Yes. So?

I know many of our parents did the best they could... however, many things happened during the 60's and 70's that influenced the way parents raised their children...
                              Much to society's regret. This (Gen Whatever) is the most self-indulgent, pampered, "look at how smart I am," self-esteem-obsessed generation we've ever seen.

But I was probably a little hard on young Brandon. What I should have said was, if you have something to say, say it. This breathless excitement you seem to have about announcing your forthcoming musings isn't shared by everyone. Just spit it out.

Comment

Yes. So?

Much to society's regret. This (Gen Whatever) is the most self-indulgent, pampered, "look at how smart I am," self-esteem-obsessed generation we've ever seen.

But I was probably a little hard on young Brandon. What I should have said was, if you have something to say, say it. This breathless excitement you seem to have about announcing your forthcoming musings isn't shared by everyone. Just spit it out.
                                Great goin', Mad. You scared him away. Now nobody gets to play Epistemology. <kicks dirt and hisses>

pax

Comment

Working...
                                X