The Official HT "Share Your Dreams" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official HT "Share Your Dreams" thread

So last night, I had a dream that the brakes on my car gave out because the drums were clogged with too much hair. I fixed it by filling my brake fluid reservoir with Liquid Plumr gel. Then I proceeded to drive and pick up Tejano star Selena for lunch at McDonald's, then aliens showed up to take me away. I think the aliens had to do with me leaving the radio on Art Bell while sleeping.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: The Official HT "Share Your Dreams" thread

change the thread to share your nightmares, DUDE!
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

I thought this was a thread about what you would do if you could do anything with your life or something like that

I had a dream that I lived in a house that was surrounded by trees with a lake nearby and the house just sort of merged into the outdoors. Part of a room would be inside the house and the walls just sort of fade into the outside. I was raking up leaves inside the house and then I woke up.

Comment

Dreamt of an encounter with a cobra who coiled around someone's arm. Then the cobra flew off chasing something that was also flying. Sometimes it was chasing it, other times it was chasing the cobra. Weird part was that the cobra didn't have any wings but when it landed it had arms and legs.

Comment

LOL yeah I thought this thread was for your dreams in life. Ive had my share of weird dreams. I choose not to share because more than half of them I dont remember..

Comment

I dreamt I was at strip club enjoying the clean air and lovely visuals untill a bunch of smokers came in and ruined my day with their smoke pollution.

Comment

Originally posted by Keanu View Post
              I dreamt I was at strip club enjoying the clean air and lovely visuals untill a bunch of smokers came in and ruined my day with their smoke pollution.
              Hmm...last night was a Saturday. you sure this was a dream?
              Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
                Hmm...last night was a Saturday. you sure this was a dream?

It had to have been a dream, Payday is not untill next friday.

Comment

I had a dream my wife was almost killed in a car accident and suffered permanent brain damage. She is such a bright and intelligent woman and in my dream she was reduced to a vegetable.

But as I held her hand I could feel a response the way she responds to me when sleeping (she snores ) so deep down I knew she was responsive to my presence.

I woke up shaking and then I woke my snoring wife and told her I loved her. A nightmare it was, but a wake up call to remind those you love to tell them that everyday we are all alive.
                  Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                    I
                    (she snores )

I woke up shaking and then I woke my snoring wife and told her I loved her. A nightmare it was...)
                    oh you buggah! You better tell her you sorry or I can imagine the nightmare its gonna be when she finds out that you told us she snores on the internet!!!

pax

Comment

I dreamt it was the apocolypse and I was running with a baby that these soldiers were trying to kill with a sword. Hiding from them and fighting everywhere! Blood all over, women being raped and murderd,
                      Those are my dreams...not so pretty.
                      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                      Sharing withother survivors...
                      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

I've had some very vivid dreams where I've visited far away places, atleast they didn't seem nearby. I've had many dreams that turned into instances of de ja vu. There were even a few dreams where I remember feeling cold or smelling a particular scent. As with others I've heard of, there are dreams that I experience falling endlessly only to wake suddenly.

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
                          I dreamt it was the apocolypse and I was running with a baby that these soldiers were trying to kill with a sword. Hiding from them and fighting everywhere! Blood all over, women being raped and murderd,
                          Those are my dreams...not so pretty.
                          My wife had a dream once kinda like your apocolypse but in this scenerio she was with three of our boys running away from these nomadic attackers in a hellish nighttime desert to safety. My 8-year old gets separated and is surrounded by these killers and is about to see his ultimate fate.

My wife leaves the other two children in the care of our older children and runs back to be with Jeffrey.

She wakes up telling me this dream and I ask her why she ran back to Jeffrey. She said she didn't want Jeffrey to be alone when he dies. No matter where Jeffrey's soul would be his mother would be with him.
                          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Awwww...my dream last night was so thrilling, romantic and bliss. The man in it ~ PERFECT. Alas, I woke up to reality. I took my nap a little while ago and tried my best to recapture what I dreamed last night.

Dang! All I got was Curious George!!!!

I go try again....

Auntie Lynn
                            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                              My wife had a dream once kinda like your apocolypse but in this scenerio she was with three of our boys running away from these nomadic attackers in a hellish nighttime desert to safety. My 8-year old gets separated and is surrounded by these killers and is about to see his ultimate fate.

My wife leaves the other two children in the care of our older children and runs back to be with Jeffrey.

She wakes up telling me this dream and I ask her why she ran back to Jeffrey. She said she didn't want Jeffrey to be alone when he dies. No matter where Jeffrey's soul would be his mother would be with him.
                              At least I am not the only one. I think it is a mother's instinct to dream about the bad and good and make choices in her dreams. Crazy....
                              Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                              Sharing withother survivors...
                              www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Working...
                              X